epilogue

the boys were performing their biggest performance in their hometown yet. the crowd had over 2000+ people in it. including their families, even debby & brendon.

josh had something up his sleeve though, near the end of the concert. he was finally going to confess his love for tyler & ask him to be his husband.

the whole crew knew what was going on. mark was gonna do something with the lights and everything. josh was nervous but he just beat his drums harder.

the ending of the concert had come & josh face the signal to michael to give to mark. suddenly the lights cut off & a spotlight was present. josh was hand a mic and he took a deep breath.

he kneeled down and watched as tyler's eyes lit up.

"tyler robert joseph, my rock, my love, my everything. you've been able to handle me for 4 years. you've been through so much, but came out stronger. everyday I look at you I just fall more in love with you. you are absolutely the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside & out. so that's why, I would like to be with you forever. tyler robert joseph, will you marry me?" tyler was an emotional mess but he said 'yes' through the tears.

josh was crying because he said yes, he embraced tyler and have him a passionate kiss. the crowd went absolutely crazy, cheering like mad.

tyler grabbed the microphone and began speaking, "if it wasn't for this boy, josh dun. I wouldn't be alive today, I was such a broken person back then, I still am. but I've learned how to deal with it. I'm so thankful I had met this boy, he means the absolute world to me. I love you so so much joshua william dun." tyler's voice broke as he said the last words.

the boys hugged and let the sound of the crowd walk them out.

-------------

on June 21, 2014 tyler robert joseph & joshua william dun got married. the ceremony was a beautiful thing. tyler sang sang 'can't help falling in love'' for josh.

the two boys cried tears of joy, josh was so happy tyler had made it this far. to their wedding day, if he never would've made it, he doesn't know what he'd do.

"I love you."

"I love you too, joshua william joseph."

----------------

"don't let the fear of unhappiness cripple your pursuit of finding what you believe." ~ tyler joseph

"Keep moving forward, we can do it together. There's a lot in life that's tough or difficult but I think it's important to know that we're all going through it, and to keep pushing forward and I'm gonna push forward with you." ~ joshua dun

stay alive friends |-/

_________________
__________

first off, I would like to say thank you. thank you for voting, commenting, & supporting this story. it means so so much to me, I never would've thought it'd get so noticed. I love all of you guys so much.

and I know life can be hard at times and you just want to give up, but please don't. keep going through life, do it for yourself. do it for tyler & josh, they want you here.

thank you all so much, I love you ❤