Chapter 3 ✨

They all were sitted in the hall of Rajvansh Bhawan discussing what they have to do next. Ojal was nervous just by hearing what they all had in their mind. She was continuously trying to make them understand that this is not the way to bring them close.

Naksh looked at her "Do you love him? Yes or No

Naksh looked at her "Do you love him? Yes or No.?" Ojal looked at him and answered without any hesitation "Yes, I do." Naksh then looked at her and assured her through his eyes that whatever they were doing was for the well being of both.

Soon everyone gathered in the living room of Rajvansh bhawan and prepared themselves for the act they have to play just after sometime. within next 5 to 10 minutes the supposed to be boy and his family was also there chatting and talking about the alliance which was just planned for gaining a reaction from Orman.

On the other hand in Oberoi mansion orman was seated in his study thinking about what events would be happening in bhawan he was already fuming thinking about Ojal has got ready for someone who is not him. The thought of seeing her with someone else was not setting good with him thinking about it for sometime he then without wasting any second moment went towards the bhavan.

The families was talking to each other regarding the alliance but the younger clans focus was on the entrance expecting the certain someone to arrive any moment. Ojal was seated nervously thinking about the outcomes of the plan they all had made. The head of the family GEETANJALI RAJVANSH was noticing everything and till this moment she was having an Idea of what they all are planning hence decided to play her part too.

Geetanjali Devi cleared her throat and gained everyone's attention "hame lagta hai bacho ko akele me bat krne Dena chahiye, ojh beta Rishi ko apne kamre me le jaiye." OJAL just nooded her head and signalled the boy who was sitted in front of her to follow her.

They made there way towards her room and just in time they heard the roaring of Orman's beast. The younger clan looked at each other and signalled to start their plan. Orman entered the bhavan in all his Glory noding at the gaurdians who were saluting him, he entered the living room and saw all his , Rudra's and Naksh's family along with some unknown faces sitting and chatting.

He made his way towards all the elders and touched their feets as a greeting. And nooded at the unknown faces as a gesture. His eyes were roaming around all the living room searching for a certain someone but was being deafeated. Orian smirked at his brother and asked in a very common tone  "Maan, you were not coming right then sudden off here." Orman cleared his throat but without an ounce of emotion replied "My stiches opened while practicing and also I was unable to change the bandage of my hand." This time it was Rudra who said "Then bhai sa you should have visit hospital why are you here." Orman glanced at him and replied in same manner "Cause the doctor who treated me is on leave and I don't trust anyone easily, where is ojal? I am getting late." He said the last lines glancing at the unknown faces as giving them a silent threat.

RIDHIMA RAJVANSH and AAKSHATRA RAJVANSH glanced at each other as of now they to understood what's happening and why. They were the parents of Nakshatra and Ojal. AAKSHATRA called orman and answered his question "Why in a hurry young man, you have came after a long time, stay for a while and also ojh is in her room with Rishi I guess they will take some time till then you can talk to us." He said pressurising the word her room and then glanced at the people's and said further. "Mr. Agnihotri you have already meet everyone else but mine favorite is yet remaining meet him THE CHEIF GAURDIAN ORMAN SINGH OBEROI, despite having his own Buisness he choose to be with his family for their safety. Our Orman is very talented very mature and very good man. Nobody can defeat our boy easily he is unbeatable." He introduced him with a proud smile on his face. Orman just passed a small smile on his way for his words.

But something else was going on inside his mind the thought of someone else being with ojal in her room was not at all setting well with him his already fuming mind was now on the last string of anger. As he was about to voice his thoughts he heard an soothing anklet sound coming from the direction of stairs he looked at the direction and found Ojal descending it with a boy not more than 3 years elder than her she was looking as enchanting as she is to him, for a moment he lost himself looking at the etharal beauty descending the stairs.

 As he was about to voice his thoughts he heard an soothing anklet sound coming from the direction of stairs he looked at the direction and found Ojal descending it with a boy not more than 3 years elder than her she was looking as enchanting as s...

On feelings gaze on her she lifted her eyelids only to clash her Amber eyes with the green one with she admire the most but today she was seeing a different lake of emotion floating in them which she was unable to understand. Aur man came out of his Dreamland and looked a way clearing his throat. Without any delay he he gathered himself and was back to his normal form within seconds he looked at her and said in is usual authoritive tone "my stitches open and I want to change my bandage to." Just this one line was enough for her to understand as she was about to go and fetch the first aid kit  the boy  standing with her held her hand and ask:"where are you going?"  to which she first look at the hand he was holding and then at her family and him and found his eyes stuck on her hand being a darker shade of green.

Ojal remove her hand from his grip in a jerk and looked at everyone gulping "to bring the first aid box and please have a seat I will back in a moment"  saying so she run in the direction to bring the first aid kit Rishi who was just looking at him Puzzle as who is he that she without any thought went to bring the kit for. He made his way and Stood in front of him and extended his hand for informal introduction "Dr Rishi Agnihotri nice to meet you sir" without breaking the contact orman held his hand in a firm grip and replied "chief  guardian Orman Singh Oberoi." Hearing the name Rishi gulped and noded weekly as he was knowing who the man in front of Him is.

Ojal came with the kit and motion him to sit but instead of sitting he looked at the member seated and said "let the elders talk here we should heed towards your room, come." Hearing him everyone was shocked and ojal was looking at him wide eyes as it was for the first time he himself has asked to go with her alone without any one else present.  Orman made his way towards her room and she followed him like a lost puppy this scene was not seeting well with the guest present.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyaaaa lovely peoples
So here is the new chapter for you all
Sorry as I am not regular due to my studies but I assure you that you will get the updates very often.
Enjoy till then byyyyyy byyyy will meet you soon 💖