well this is interesting...

“Thank you so much cadence,” heather said and they headed towards the door.

                “Wait! He won’t come home if you go rushing in there,” I said and they turned to look at me. Dexter seemed to tense knowing what I would say next. “I’ll go with you because if he sees me he won’t get as mad.”

                “I don’t think that’s a great idea Cade,” Dexter warned but I shook my head.

                “Dexter he won’t listen to them. I know him that well. If they barge in there he will probably kill them but if he sees me he might hear them out,” I said and looked at him evenly.

                “Cade…” he started but I shook my head.

                “I will be home in a few days Dexter this is the only way,” I said and kissed his cheek. “The pack needs you here.”

                He let out a breath and closed his eyes and I could see that he was trying to stay in control of his anger but I knew if I didn’t get away from him soon his wolf would show it’s self. I quickly spun on my heels and followed kale and heather outside and into the waiting car.

                We all climbed in and kale pulled away from the pack house. My hands were shaking and my head was beginning to ache at the thought of seeing Clayton again.

                “Where’s Francis?” I asked realizing that I have never seen Francis and kale apart but Francis wasn’t here.

                “He’s in Europe,” kale explained and I felt shock go through me. “He went there a few weeks ago. He said he was sick of living without his mate so he thought he would travel the world until he found her.”

                “Well that’s interesting,” I muttered.

                “Yeah we all miss him but this is the first thing he has done for himself,” heather said and smiled to herself. I leaned back in my seat and stared out the window as the trees rushed past us. Would Clayton really come home if I asked him to? Why did he run away in the first place? Was it because of what I said to him? Should I have given him a second chance like I always wanted to but was to scared to?

                “It’s going to be okay cadence we will find him,” heather reassured and I nodded my head. I didn’t want to tell her that it was because of me that he ran away. I should have just let him show me he changed and wasn’t going to leave me again.

                “You should get some sleep. It’s going to be a long drive,” kale said as he stared out the window shield and I sighed and closed my eyes hoping I could get some sleep before I had to face Clayton once again. Would this be the last time or would we be able to fix our relationship?

                “Okay cadence we have to figure out what to do now,” kale muttered as we sat in the car just outside of the red water pack territory.

                “If we all go rushing in there at once he will just run the other way,” I sighed and leaned forward in my seat. “I will go in alone and find him and talk to him then I will call you two in.”

                “That doesn’t sound safe,” heather said stiffly.

                “I don’t care how it sounds it’s the only way unless you want to lose him again,” I sneered and they both sighed and rolled their eyes.

                “Fine but be careful,” kale warned and I nodded my head and climbed out of the car. I smiled at them one last time before I jumped into the air and shifted into my small wolf. I rushed through the woods and let the wind brush through my fur. My silver eyes scanned the tense forest for any movement as their scent became stronger and stronger.

                Who are these people? I asked my wolf as I felt their power rush through my fur as I continued to run.

                They are a very powerful pack but they like to stay in the shadows because of their past. Years ago they were all murdered only leaving this wolf and his cousin alive. These two set out and found other decedents and built the pack back up and now their almost stronger then Claytons pack.  She said simply.

                I began to slow down and a wolf suddenly stepped in front of me making me jump away in fear.  My wolf was suddenly scared that he would hurt me but I knew somewhere deep down that all he wanted to do was help me.

okay guys you are so lucky i love you so much because i have decided to update. there will be about two or three more parts and then its on to the sequal!! i hope you guys are enjoying this story but i cant tell with the lack of comments and votes!!!