The text

• I just got horny hearing that •

"You had sex with Ben gross!!" Me, Fabiola, and Eleanor said at the same time.

"Holy shit Devi and here I thought you were gonna stay a virgin till your 30s" i said. "Shut up theres no way you thought that" Devi looks at me with a stern face.

"Uh anyways how was it?" Fabiola asks.
"Okay. I think" says Devi.
"Did you have an orgasm?" Eleanor asks.
"No.." Devi says in a sorta deep voice.
"Did he?" Fabiola asks in a hopeful voice.
"I think so" she says. Our face drop.
"Well, how many positions did you guys do?" I ask looking at Devi.
"One".
"Ohh, well it was your first time"
i lay back on her pillow.
"Wait what do you mean? Were we supposed to do more?" Devi asks panicking a little.
"Well maybe like 4 to 5" Eleanor says debating. "Yea they definitely do 4 to 5 on euphoria" says Fabiola.
I sit up "uh okay guys that enough I think you guys are freaking her out" i let out a breathy laugh.

"Wait guys do you think he wanted to have euphoria sex?" Me and Fabiola shrugs. Devi falls back into her pillows "Guysss I had no idea what I was doing at all. My arms were everywhere and I didn't even know if that was a very good angel of me". Devi says "guys i think I'm bad at sex".
I look at Fabiola and Eleanor with "help me" eyes and they just sit there not knowing what to do.

"Ugh okay, get up." I say grabbing Devi's arm "up, up, up". She looks at me with a sad expression. "Well.. what's the deal with Ben now?" I ask.
"Yea did he text you" Eleanor continues.
"Hey, do you love him?" Fabiola says and i shoot my head her way.

"Love him? Of course not. I only love my family and Micheal Obama." Devi inhales "but I do like him. Like really, really like him." She says smiling  a little.
"Then Text him girl" i say hitting her shoulder a little.

"Okay I think I got it how does this sound" Devi starts
"Hey, lover, wanna skeet up to the Cheesecake Fac and split an egg roll sampler?"
She looks up at us as a pillow hits her straight in the face. "Ow! A, what the hell!!".

"Oh shit I'm so sorry the text was so bad it was like a reflex." I tell her. Devi's face drop.
"Oh uh okay that was brutal but Aurora's right, you do sound a little thirsty." El says siding with me. "No lover, exclamation points, no sit-down restaurants." Fab says.
I continue by saying "Pretend your Kristen Stewart. What would she say?"

"Hmm. Okay." Devi says sighing. "I'm Kristen Stewart. I'm cool as hell. My hair is always half-swept over my head." Devi flips her hair to the side " I wear shorts to the Oscar's. Texts just fall out of me" Devi picks up her phone and starts to type "hey. Wanna meet up later at Starbucks?"

All of our mouths hang open
"that was perfection"el says.
"You have never been sexier" says fab.
"I just got horny hearing that" i say smirking.

"Thank you. And I think I like my hair this way."

After ten minutes of talking Devi's phone goes off and she picks it up. We all get behind her and starts to read what Ben said,
"I'm actually pretty busy, but thanks for the invite. Have a great summer"

"Oh shit" i audibly say as Devi lets out a blood screeching scream.

This is going to be a weird senior year, I think

Cherry blossom

Layla speaks
Hey guyssss first real chapter than goddddddd, let me know and criticism I can take it and thanks for reading!!!