T H I R T Y - T H R E E

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

What do I do? At my state right now, I obviously won't be able to put much of a fight. But why did he suddenly appear here?

"If you keep quiet, I won't do anything bad to you," he said as if it was a warning. His hand was still clasped over my mouth and I couldn't do anything but nod. "Good girl," he chuckled lowly before he removed his hand.

I stared at him anxiously. I don't understand... what is he doing here? "What do you want from me?" I asked.

"How are you feeling?" Jiyong asked.

"Why are you even asking?" I asked back but he only remained looking at me seriously. I'm not even on talking terms with him but why is he suddenly here and acting like this?

"Something's different from you Paige. I've been observing you." he said as he leaned towards me.

I leaned back to keep a distance but he simply pulled me back towards him. "Stay still or else," his voice was filled with warning that I didn't move at all. He brushed his fingers on my face. He leaned until our lips were only a few inches apart but I knew he wasn't going to kiss me... he's familiarizing himself with my scent.

"You smell so good," I flinched when I felt his lips trailing from my neck towards my jawline. "No wonder those brothers' are too possessive of you." he said.

"Why are you suddenly acting like this? The last thing I want is more trouble so please leave me alone." I told him.

"Not a chance Paige," he said. "And nothing bad is happening... why are you so scared?" he cooed.

I AM SCARED but not scared of him. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen next. I just have that feeling that this is more trouble than it already is and if it continues... things are going to get worse.

"Please don't touch me," I pushed him away. He was caught off guard for a moment but he looked amused afterwards.

"Ah... but that's a hard thing to do though." he forcefully made me face him. "Especially when you're this vulnerable,"

He observed my face for a bit. "I can tell that something is wrong with you. I saw what happened in the hall a while ago, that isn't a normal headache." he explained.

"It'd be best if you'd just leave it at that. Just leave, don't get yourself involved here." I told him as calmly as I could.

I just don't want one of the boys to find out what Jiyong is doing here. They're all on good terms with everyone in class and I don't want to cause a stir. I would've tried to fight him off but I'm just not really okay right now. I can push him away, but that's all I could manage to do at this rate. If I try to run, he'll easily catch up.

"Are you worried about your bodyguards?" he smirked.

"They're not bodyguards. They're my family." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah right," he chuckled. "Something's telling me that it's more than that Paige," he snickered. "And besides... I'm interested in you." he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How?"

"You're the first human that I've grown an interest with," he simply answered. "I'm not the only one... most of our classmates are interested in you. The fact that we're threats to you but you're still attending class and befriending everyone is enough to make you more than interesting." he explained.

"You're all still part human. Who am I to judge you for that?" I shrugged. "But still... you came here just because you're interested?" I asked him. I still have my doubts. I can't afford to lower my guard down.