Payback

*Explicit content warning*
Again, you can skip this chapter if you don't wanna read smut and the rest will still make sense.

Matt
When my hair was finished, I stood to look closer in the mirror, playing with the strands. She did good. "Nice, thank you," I said simply.
She leaned her ass against the counter. "You're welcome, Matt. I kinda love it, it's perfect," she said, admiring me.
"You're perfect," I blurted out. I hadn't meant to say that so quickly, her head tipping back in a laugh making me feel better. She soothed me so abruptly, it was absolutely wild.
"Oh my god you're corny," she said, standing up straight. I couldn't hold back another moment, and I crowded her back. My hands went to either side of her jaw, and I pressed my waist into her, pining her between myself and the counter. She looked into my eyes and held her breath.
"Fuck, I want you," I groaned and kissed her. Our tongues swirled and she rolled her hips against mine. Her hands pulled me in by my shirt and I knew she wanted me as bad as I wanted her in that moment. I reached behind her to grab her ass with both hands, squeezing hard before lifting her and placing her on the counter. She spread her legs and I stepped between them immediately. Her skirt rode up around her hips, and with one hand on the back of her head, I snaked the other down to rub her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Her breath picked up and I tipped her head back so she could look into my eyes while I touched her. Her eyes widened when I found her clit on the first touch. I leaned down to kiss her neck while my hand learned her. "Fuck, baby," I panted into her skin. Her arms were stretched out behind her, holding her torso up while she leaned back, tipping her pussy towards me, and pulling her knees almost to her shoulders. I pulled back to admire her. Holy shit that was so hot. I pushed my finger under the fabric, feeling how soft and slick she was for me. I rubbed circles into her clit, holding my fingers flat against her and she let out a series of quick, quiet moans and then a longer, drawn out one before I moved lower, pushing a finger in. Her mouth was open in a mixture of shock and pleasure, and when I started curling my finger, she snatched my wrist and held me there.
"Yeah, like that," she breathed.
"Oh you like that," I whispered between wet kisses, pushing a second finger in.
"Fuuuck, that feels so good, Matt," she groaned, eyes squeezed shut. Her voice had changed into one that completely oozed sex, and I wanted to pull my cock out and fuck her right there. I pulled my fingers out, snatching her panties at the sides and pulling. Her ass lifted immediately and I pulled them off, throwing them somewhere behind me, then sinking to my knees. I kissed her clit, first closed mouthed, then swirled my tongue around it and kissed it again. Her gaze was tipped to the ceiling as I pushed my fingers back inside her.
"Watch me, baby," I demanded. And her gaze snapped to mine, her hand moving into my hair and holding me against her pussy.
I curled my fingers while circling her clit with my tongue then kissing it, over and over while she moaned, quick moans and then long ones, and my cock was so hard against my jeans, I thought I'd cum just watching and hearing this fucking show. Her hand pushed my face closer and when her walls started pulsing, I knew she was about to cum. I kept going until she went completely silent, mouth wide in an O, her eyes completely squeezed shut, holding her breath. A moment later, she let out a massive breath and then panted repeatedly as she leaned back against the mirror, hand on my head going slack.
"Oh my god," she breathed, and I smiled against her, pulling out my fingers to hold her knees while I kissed the insides of her thighs.
She finally looked down at me, looking calm and almost sleepy, bringing her hand back to my hair, but this time touching it gently, running her fingers along my scalp. I trailed slow kisses along her thigh, up her hip, on her tummy, running my hands up her tits, kissing each one once, on her collar bone, the column of her neck, her jaw and then finally her lips. She looked into my eyes with pure adoration and I smiled, knowing exactly how she saw me in that moment.
"Thank you, Ella," I said.