James Sirius Potter x Reader

Reader POV
Albus Potter, my best friend, had invited me over to their house for Christmas break. Great.
He had known that I absolutely hated his brother because of his cockiness. But I couldn't refuse his pouty face.
As I walked up and knocked on the door, Albus came rushing out and have me a death bear hug.
"Albus. Breath. Please." I fought out of my lungs.
"Oops!" He laughed and let go.
"Please come into our humble abode, my lady!" I heard from behind us.
"Count on James to ruin the moment..." I muttered under my breath. I could practically feel his smirk behind me as I walked in.
"Hello Mrs. Finnigan!" Mrs. Potter greeted me kindly.
"Hello Mrs. Potter, it was a pleasure to be invited here!" I replied, smiling pleasantly at her.
"Oh, no problem! One thing I must remind you of is that we have a rather large lot of guests here, so you shall have to share a room with James!" She informed me. GREAT!!!! WHY GOD, WHY???
Time skip~~~
I had just gotten dressed and walked into James's room.
"Ello, y/n!" James greeted cheerfully. I scowled.
"So who will be sleeping on the floor?" He said.
"Not me." I replied, deepening my scowl.
"Not me."
"Nope."
Thus life went by for the next 2 minutes with this.
"I hate to suggest this, but we could both sleep in the same bed." James smirked devilishly.
"Fine then."
I crawled in and eventually fell asleep.
Another time skip~~~~
After getting over the relief of not being thrown out of the bed, I got up.
It was a good morning until James had to scare the crap out of me be creeping up and whispering "hi" into my ear. I was just beginning to wake up and that did the job for sure. I must've jumped 10 feet into the air.
"JAMES POTTER YOU ARSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL WHIP YOUR COCKY ARROGANT A-" I was cut off by being thrown against the wall. His lips crashed into mine. I couldn't BELIVE he was kissing me. When I got over the shock, I linked my arms around him and actually kissed back. Curse my stupid self. But it was half nice. His arms around my waist, mine around his neck.
"This is a great way to make me puke." Albus said in the doorway. Neither of us realized he had opened the door and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, thus I had exams... And my wifi is really crappy for some reason...