xxxii - 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓

*ೃ˚. ˊ

xxxii — BE MY FIRST playboi carti / 21 savage

xxxii — BE MY FIRST
playboi carti / 21 savage

IN WHICH shèyaa wants jordan
to take his virginity. —

NORTHSHIRE HIGH
THURSDAY , DECEMBER 28th
7:10 pm

Sheyaa was desired.

Very desired, infact.

So desired that he was popular for being hot, and for being a virgin, but that's not something that's often discussed.

You see, a lot of men wanted to take Sheyaa's virginity, but Sheyaa's innocence was important to him, and he was always taught to save it for someone special.

Sheyaa had not found that special someone yet. Although, he did have suggestions...

Sheyaa had this crush on the school's star athlete, Jordan Carter.. and today was the day he was going to approach him.

They had talked before of course, with Sheyaa being a cheerleader, and Jordan being the center, they were bound to come into contact at some point right? But, it was just brief conversations. Nothing worth remembering.

That all would change though.

————

Finding Jordan wasn't as hard as Sheyaa thought. He was in the gym, practicing his shots, the game having finished 3 hours prior.

The loud sound of the door closing made Jordan turn around. He wasn't expecting to see the captain of the cheer team there.

"Yo? Sheyaa! What's good?"

"Nothing.. uh," Sheyaa trailed off as the silence grew louder, "I was uh.. looking.. for you.."

Jordan raised his eyebrow "Word? Why?"

"I wanted to ask.. uh.. if maybe you.." Jordan's soft laugh interrupted his sentence, oh what he'd give to hear that sound over and over again.

"Just spit it out Shey."

"I'm-I'm trying! Okay?!" Sheyaa took a deep breath, drowning out Jordan's laugh. "What I'm trying to say is.." Sheyaa looks up to find Jordan already staring at him. He starts to notice the birthmark on his cheek, and how straight his teeth are.