CHAPTER 7

Suzy's POV 

Last night, I saw how Chaeyoung loves me. Her feelings are genuine and everyday I kept thinking this is like a dream. When I saw her in the morning everytime I woke up, I knew it was not dream anymore. I married the love of my life and the woman who deserves all love in the world. I'm now healed especially I have someone to take care of me. 

It's morning and Chaeyoung's face is close to me, she's still sleeping and I made few touches on her nose. Her face can't be compared. I suddenly got a view of her almond eyes looking back at me. I saw completeness and love in her eyes when it smile at me. 

I felt her kissed me which makes me shock and wide my eyes. I'm still not used to when she suddenly pecks my lips. I heard her chuckles at me. She went on top of me and kissed me repeatedly. When she stopped, she looked at me. 

"You should not get shock when I kissed you. I really love your soft lips especially when you woke up. It felt undeniably soft." She said and leaned down to kiss me again. I decided to put my arms on her neck and pulled her closer. I kissed her with passion and she kissed me back. We are sharing a kiss with love and I can't stop. Suddenly, we heard a bark outside our door. I pulled away from her and she chuckles at me. "Hank missed you so much. I thought he slept here but I saw him earlier sleeping in our couch. He must've like it. Anyways, are you okay now? Do you feel fine? I should have call our private doctor. Wait here I'll just call her." She was about to stood up when I stopped her. I softly touch her hand and smiled at her. 

"I'm fine now Hon. I can go back to work if you would let me. You don't need to call a doctor Hon, I already have a lovely doctor here. So basically, I don't need another one. Don't you agree?" I asked and she smiles at me. 

"Well, I guess we don't need to call a doctor. I bet having lovely and gorgeous doctor is wonderful experience right? How do you feel now my patient?" She asked playfully and I laughed at her. Before I could answer Hank bark again. So Chaeng stoood up and open the door. I saw Hank run towards me and jump on our bed. I pat his head and rub his belly. He immediately laid flat on my lap. Then I heard Chaeng talk while sitting beside me. "Hank really miss his Mom, he got worried when you are sick. He really loves you, I think he loves you more than he loves me." She joked and I laugh at her. 

"I can assure you Miss Gorgeous Doctor that I love you too and Hank is second so you won't get jealous of him. Anyways, I'm totally fine now Hon. You can go to work now and I'll do the same." I said and her face immediately got serious. 

"We won't going to work. You still need to rest I don't want you to get sick again. I actually told Mom and Dad we are going back to our penthouse tonight. We can still enjoy our day here. Also, if I get to work then who will take care of you. You're my wife now and I must always take care of you. I didn't marry you just because we love each other, I married you because I want to stay with you until we're old." She said while looking directly in my eyes and all I saw is genuine emotions. 

"I do want to stay with you too. So, you better not use all your sweet words on me. I need it in a lifetime." I joke and she laugh hard on it which makes me smile then laugh too. "What are we going to do today? If we will go back to Seoul tonight, why don't we enjoy our day here in Busan? Let's eat tteokbokki or anything they sell on street." I said excitedly and she nodded at me. 

"Yeah, I miss those foods. Why don't we get ready? You can have bath, just don't wash your hair. Its still smell wonderful even you didn't take a bath. I'll go get your comfortable clothes to prevent you on getting sick again." She said sweetly and went away from me. I decided to went on our bathroom and do my routine. After I was done, I went out and I saw my clothes at our bed. She makes sure to keep me warm. She choose a thick hoodie and a long coat for me. I saw my shirt and cargo pants. I wore them and when I'm done, I saw her already dress at the couch waiting for me. I went closer to her and stand infront of her.