Chapter 8 - Kisses

So I'm guessing you're all thinking that me and Kian are dating now.

No.

Ever since the kiss, we've still been acting just the same. He hasn't asked me out, and we don't spend time together, just the two of us.

And we haven't told anyone. At least I haven't.

Actually, I feel guilty.

Yeah, me and Ryder broke up and we agreed to "Meet new people" but I still feel bad.

So I decide to call a friend.

"Hey Madz! How's life in California?" Filly says enthusiastically. I can just see the smile in her face.

"It's pretty good, but I need some help." I walk to the window-wall of my room, staring out at the back "yard".

"What's up?" She asks, her voice going into her advice tone.

"Okay, so I told you about the guy named Kian, right? The one I spend all my time with?" I ask in a whisper, afraid someone will hear me.

"Yep! The one who you like?" She giggles.

"Yeah-wait. I never told you I liked him!" I realize that she just used her genuineness to get me to say that.

"Madison, I've been your best friend for like, ever. I know when you like someone," she says in a "duh" tone.

I roll my eyes and walk to my bed, flipping down on it.

"Okay yeah. Anyway... We uh...kissed," I whisper.

"You what?" She exclaims. I can tell she's about to go all gossipy mode and ask me for the details.

"We. Kissed," I enunciate slowly.

"Holy shit! Give me the details!" She says, typical for her.

"It was...good," I laugh, closing my eyes and remembering the amazing feeling of our lips moving together.

"Maddie. Oh my gosh!" she squeals a little. "Oh dang. I have to go. But I'm calling you later and I expect details! All of them!"

I laugh. "Okay! Bye Filly!"

"Knock knock!" I hear someone say from behind my bedroom door.

I look up from the book I'm currently reading.

"Who's there?" I play along.

"Pizza!" They reply.

"Pizza who?" I ask.

"No seriously." The door opens, revealing Kian with a box of pizza in his hands. "Pizza."

I laugh and sit up, crossing my legs Indian style.

"What's that for?" I ask, patting a spot next to my on the bed.

He walks over, setting the pizza down on the table places in front of my bed before coming and sitting next to me.

"I don't know, I got bored and hungry." He shrugs before crawling to the end of my bed, grabbing the pizza, and crawling back next to me. He grabs the remote to the TV that is hung up to the right of my bed, turning the TV on.

He places the pizza box in his lap before opening it and taking out a piece. I snatch a piece of the delicious smelling Italian food, unable to resist.

"So," Kian says with a mouthful of pizza. He finishes before speaking again. "We should go to that teen club again tonight!"

I look at him, thinking about what could happen.

More grinding, possibly alone time, and maybe even kissing.

"Sure! I'd love to!"

Pounding music, dimly lit rooms, and Kian. That's what my night will consist of.

Kian walks in front of me, leading me by my hand through the hallway of the club to the main dance floor. Once we get there, the music changes, this time to a slow song with no pounding bass.

Kian pulls me to the middle of the dance floor before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I put my arms around his neck, my hands barely meeting at the back because of the height difference between the two of us.

At first I just look up at him, meeting his eyes, but once that gets awkward, I rest my forehead against his chest as we begin to away back and forth. About two thirds if the way through the song, Kian's hand moves from my waist and he places it under my chin, pushing my face away for his chest and making me look up.

He smiles before leaning down and kissing the corner of my mouth, teasing me.

He pulls away and looks to his side, not even glancing at me.

I can see a small glimpse if a smirk on his lips, edging me on.

I put my hand on the back of his head and push his head to we're he's facing me. I pull his head down and stand on my tip-toes, kissing him.

The kiss is short, but sweet. Once we both pull away, the song quickly changes to a much faster song. Kian smirks at me before grabbing my hips and guiding me to turn around.

I quickly get into the rhythm if the song, grinding lightly on Kian, obviously trying to tease him.

I slowly inch myself away from him, but keep his hands in my hips to where his hands are the only thing touching me.

He quickly notices though, roughly pulling me back to him. He bends down to where his mouth is next to my ear.

"Stop teasing and dance," he growls playfully. I turn my head and kiss his jaw before beginning to dance.

After about an hour of me grinding on Kian, which is in fact a great method of exercise, we stop and Kian leads to me a booth after getting me a bottle of water.

He slides in and pulls me next to him, throwing an arm around me and pulling me to where I lean on his shoulder.

I quickly guzzle the water down, placing the empty bottle on the table and wrapping my arm around Kian's waist and closing my eyes, feeling tired.

"Maddie?" Kian pokes my cheek, shaking my arm with the arm he has around me.

I sit up, looking at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask, smiling.

"I have a question for you," he tells me, pushing back a strand of my hair from my face.

"Okay."

"You like me right?" He looks in my eyes, our faces only a few inches apart.

I nod, a grin spreading on my face.

"That's a relief. Okay, well then... Will you be my girlfriend?" He looks at me and I swear I can see nervousness in his eyes, but his usual confident expression.

"I would love to," I reply, not missing a beat.

He leans in, pressing his lips to mine in a kiss.

At this point, I don't feel guilty about Ryder anymore. I just feel happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told you I would update soon! Lol

So yeah.

Probably another chapter this weekend!

Tell me what you want to see happen!

I have a surprise next chapter, a different person's POV:)

Guess who?

Vomment loves!:)

xox -Delilah