Chapter 37

You guys should listen to the song I added - 'Love Is Not Over' sung by Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Jin, which many of you may have known or heard it before, while reading this chapter cuz I think it suits well for Taehyung and Hyejin >< Chapter 37 leggo!
--------------------------------------------
I filled my weekends roaming around my favourite places in Korea, then Tuesday came and I realised it was my last day already.

I woke up especially early that morning as I got ready for school. By the time I was dressed up, it was still 6.00am. I smiled in the mirror. I'll spend my day wisely today.

It's still too early but I had somewhere to head to.

I walked out of my room and the house was still dark, my parents were still asleep. I went out anyways, heading to Taehyung's place.

***

When I reached his gate, his house seemed deserted and quiet. It's Kim Taehyung, he wouldn't wake up so early.

I rang the doorbell several times and shook the gate, yelling his name. He didn't open up. Looking to my left and right and checking that no one was watching me, I ended up climbing over the gate.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted and knocked on his door. He didn't respond to me again.

In the end, I went to one of the windows and secretly sneaked in the house. Surprisingly it wasn't locked.

The house was dark. I slowly crept up to the second floor and went up to his room. As quietly as possible, I turned the door knob and saw Taehyung sleeping on his bed soundly.

I walked in and stood by his bed. "Kim Taehyung?" I called him. He was still snoring.

"Taehyung? TaeTae? V?" I tried calling him with all sorts of nicknames but he didn't budge.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled. He slightly opened his eyes then shut them close. I started to shake him so that he'd wake up.

He whined. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down on his bed and then hugged me tight like a bolster.

"How did you get into my room," he whispered in my ear with his morning voice.

I tried to wriggle out of his hug but he was still holding onto me tight. "I just casually went in because you didn't lock the windows," I said.

He messed up my hair. "You're a potential thief," he said, "You even stole my heart."

I chuckled at him being cheesy and got myself free from his embrace. I sat up and looked at him whom was snuggling with his lion soft toy. "Kim Taehyung, go and wash up right now, you stink," I nagged and covered my nose.

He sat up with his eyes half opened. "Yes eomma," he teased me and got up to grab his towel.

He was marching childishly out of the room to shower when suddenly he came back inside the room to me. I looked up at him, "Why are you still here?"

He came closer to me. He stared down at me and winked.

"O...kay?" I said, still confused at him being weird.

He pouted, "No morning kiss?"

I stared at him awkwardly. It's very unusual to see him like that. "No, you haven't even brush your teeth," I said and smacked his forehead.

He groaned and turned away , heading out of the room, but suddenly he went back to me and in just seconds, he came over and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He grinned, running away to shower. I rolled my eyes but smiled at his cheekiness.