but its so far

We have been walking for at least an hour and to tell you the truth I love walking. But right now if I walk another step or hit myself one more time on something....I am going to kill someone. Yea you tree, I see you looking at me funny. You think that root trick was funny? Lets see if it's still funny with my fist in your woodenass.

Yea that's what I thought, look away. I flipped the tree off, this time stepping over the root. Fight me.

I started to walk up the hill when a branch from another tree hit me in the face, batting it away I tripped over another root. I caught myself before my butt hit the ground.

That's it! I thought as my foot fell into a hole making me twist my ankle. I sat down on the grass not bothering anymore with this lame 'trip', I sat there for a good miunte but klaus and stefan didn't notice seeing as they were in front of me.

"How you holding u?p Roy getting too heavy for you? Wanna have a sit down and take a breather?" Klaus looked at stefan raising a brow mockingly at him.

"If we're going to be stuck with each other I'd like to skip the chit chat." Stefan said.

"If that's what you really want." Klaus then looked at me. "What are you doing?" He asked tilting his head to the side, a smirk gracing his annoyingly soft lips.

"I'm done." I stated crossing my arms over my chest looking up at the sky. If he really wanted me with him he would have to carry me.

"Done with what love?" Klaus asked amused and worried for my next answer. What? Did he think I would suddenly leave? Nah, that was too much walking on my part.

"Walking."

"It's just up ahead love, I'm sure you can make it." Klaus said amused crossing his arms to mimick my position.

"But it's so far!" I reached out my arms. "So far." I waved my arm up and down. Stefan sighed covering up his laugh.

"Come on love."

"Ugh." I groaned not standing shaking my head at him. I then raised my arms again but in his direction. "Piggy back ride?" I asked. Klaus sighed and walked over to me. I smiled as I knew I won this one. He knew too. He lifted me up and I was on his back resting my head against his back. He started walking my weight not slowing him down at all. I started to fall asleep as the sway of his walk was putting me to sleep. I breathed in as I smelled his shirt. He smelled really good. It was a kind of musk smell. "You smell good." I mumbled though he could hear me just fine. He chuckled making him shake.

"Thank you, love, glad you like it." Klaus said still chuckling.

"Stop. Your shaking. It's not very comfy." I stated. He stopped shaking so much so I laid my head back down smelling his shirt.

I started to close my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.