Discord Kitten

ITS SATIRE AND IM SO SOREY AUDREY AND ARIA I SWEAR ILL REPENT

Audrey and Aria met online on a discord server. (Which server? I forgor.) They soon took a liking to each other, and became great friends. They often joked about wanting to kiss each other, and other sappy shit. As a joke. Or was it?
------------------------
Audrey has enjoyed these 'jokes' that her and Aria made. But, she couldn't help but wish they were genuine, or that they would actually happen. Would Aria *actually* do these things with her? A lot of the things they 'joke' about are pretty erotic. Like Audrey kissing Arias neck or trying to get that ariaussy. Does Aria feel the same way? Does she blush at her screen when she sees Audrey's messages? Or does she feel nothing, and laugh it off? Maybe Aria liked someone else? Someone better than Audrey? That didn't matter. Audrey was gonna make Aria her discord Kitten(HELP) and no one else could take her away.
(So bbg ngh(again, I'm so sorry))
--------------------------------------

Audrey kisses Aria passionately as she inches closer to her, smirking. Her breath was getting uneven as she got even more excited. She lets her lips brush against Aria's once more as she looks at her, her eyes full of lust and love only for Aria. She gives Aria a seductive look before continuing

This is what Audrey and Aria did on the server, and everyone saw it. Everyone was turkeygargled by the erotic scene playing out. Did they not realize that they were in a public server? Or did they not care? .....Audrey didn't care. She wanted everyone to see. To see that Aria was her discord kitten, and only hers. 

I'm gonna stop here before I do something I'm gonna regret even more 💀