bitter truth of life

"then whose daughter I am"

She chuckled hearing me & planted a kiss on my forehead again.

"MOOOMm it's enough. My makeup will ruin !! " I whined dramatically just to boost her mood.

"oh my crybaby" she laughed and turned me towards the mirror.

We both were facing the mirror, her chin resting on my shoulder from the back & the prettiest smile plastered on her pretty face.

My Mom is damn beautiful, she got the perfect curves even when she is little chubby. Her small face with long curly hairs just sprinkled extra brightness in her personality.

A tall figure appeared and back hugged us both. Obviously he is my father.
My height is tall because of my genes.
Father 5'9 and mother 5'5.

Maybe our future kids will be possessing genes of tall height.

Y/n WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!! Kids and ours !?? Ah no no no..

"my daughter has really grown up too fast. I am feeling like the day when I held her little fingers was just yesterday. " Appa said with a sad smile.

I know him. His eyes are glistening with Crystal tears but he will not show them.

He is bad at showing emotions sometimes.

"yes I wondered that too. Our little baby is just going to marry and we are getting emotional & spoiling her mood" eomma said with a happy chuckle.

"ah no no. Why my mood will be spoiled instead I am feeling very proud on you both for being my parents."

I said while facing them & hugging them both.

"y/n a-actually I don't know, b-but I am feeling like we are forcing you to marry jungkook. I know nowadays kids like to live their life with their chosed life partners. See what we did. We didn't even asked you. Y-y/n are you sure you are happy with t-this ?"
Eomma said while holding me tight as she is feeling some kind of guilt.

Mom, I really wanna tell you the truth. Yes I am not liking this. I am not liking what exactly is happening. I am not liking anything. Sorry eomma Appa, I can't tell you this. I wish you were a mind reader and reading my mind you engulfed me tightly inside your arms as you always do.

"Shh what are you saying eomma. Nothing to worry about. I am happy with your decision. Whatever you say, is always good for me. Let me give a try to this too. Now please smile, ceremony is just going to start. "

I gestured them to smile & they showed their 32 white diamonds to me.

I smiled too, it wasn't fake, it was REAL because of my my parent's smile.

"hey miss chunky, oh I am sorry I didn't know you both are here too. Annyeong " firstly Jennie barged inside in the speed of light & feeling the presence of eomma & Appa , her face embarrassed.

This was funny dude.

"it's okay dear. How are you" eomma greeted her back & side hugged her.

"I am perfectly fine. I just came to take a look on my silly bestfriend, I mean Y/n"

Appa chuckled.

Jennie came near me & poke my head hard.

"you are looking so ugly. I bet jungkook will cancel the wedding" she said with a ugly yet funny smirk on her face.

"oh you are looking ugly too

"oh you are looking ugly too. I bet Mr. Cow will dump you " I said with a wide grin & extended my arms for her.

She hugged me tightly and whispered
" I hate you" In my ear.

" I hate you too poopy baby" I whispered back.

Breaking the hug, we laughed hard.

[ I don't know what nonsense I am writing. You have to endure it.
You know Very hardworking author & lazy readers... Huh you are lucky to have me. 😉]
[just kidding its a joke, I am lazy ass🙂🐸]

"aunty uncle come here and stand beside her. Let me capture this memory" Jennie said.

We all stood in the universal pose.
Me in centre, father's hand on my shoulder while mother's one hand on my waist and another on my arm.

*click"

"cute" she stated.

"let me take a selfie too"

We three were in the same position and jennie was just going to capture it but no..

"Heyyy How can you do this to me. Huh. I will not spare you two. Just wait till the end of this ceremony. I will kill you Both" eunwoo entered with a fuming face which shows how dramatic he can be.

"oh you can make her widow afterwords, first come fast , my arm is hurting hanging in the air" Jennie whined.

We all five chuckled & captured a lot of memories.

See, how i forget about my sadness when I am with my favorite persons.

Soon I realised it was just a minor moment of my just going to change life.

I will miss you all. Very much.

Someone is missing , ah yes , the one and only YOONGI oppa.

Where is he? Yes yes, busy in wrestling with the stuff.

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*