Part 6

I cut the call !! But my phone kept on ringing and I let it ring !!

But he still didn't stop. He started saying me that he loves me. He doesn't know me but he loves me. He wants me to be his girlfriend. I said him no. He said then I will be your friend. I said him again no. He said then I will be your brother now okay. I still said no. He said that I will make you my girlfriend anyhow.

** By his words I got to know that it wasn't anything but he was doing this for destroying me **

He wanted me to get on his trap so he can use me in any way but I didn't like what he was doing. When he said he will kill himself. I got so scared that I thought what if he really kills himself ??

At first I didn't believe it but when he made his mother's promise. I believed him. I was so stupid for believing that. But I never thought he will make a fake promise of his mother too.

And that's not all. When I blocked him , he stooped to this level that his friends started calling me and sending me messages that he is in the hospital because of me. He is in between death and life.

I didn't know that he will stoop to this low but he did. He was someone unknown but I didn't know why he was doing this much acting. What does he want ?? But I knew one thing that he doesn't love me. He is lying and he is up to no good.

So at first when I got scared when he swear on his mother. I asked him not to kill himself. I was a fool to say that to him but I did.

** That time it was night 12 am **

I was forcefully talking with him and I was so scared and finally I said him to stop calling me. I don't want to talk. Why doesn't he understand ?? I told him so many times but he didn't listen.

** Then I cut the call at 1:45 am and I went to sleep at 1:47 am **

I still remember it. This is the worst memory of mine.

That's when I blocked every number he called me with but the very next day his friends started calling me. They started sending me sms and whatsapp messages and saying that his friend will kill himself. So I should talk to him. He told so many fake lies that I just wanted to kill him for this.

Anyways I didn't say anything. I didn't even reply.

I told all of these things to my best friend Angel. I told her the next day when I went to the college.

And she consoled me and said to me that " I know Sofia , What's happening is affecting you and yours studies but you can't let it affect you "

I knew she was right but I also knew it wasn't going to be easy.

** Flashback over **

-------------------
Hey guys !! So now you got to know what happened with Sofia exactly and how much problem she faced. I hope you guys liked the story and you are enjoying it. I hope you are well and good. So for now bye guys
---------------------