21- Broken family

YAAAAY! Mozilla fox is a life saver!!!!:D Chapter 21 here ya go! This chapter has been deleted a couple times because of the effing google chrome but it's here at last! :D Well there's drama in this chapter and I'm editing it right now:P Song for the chapter is 'Run away heart by The strange familiar' :') Goo read!!

I breathed in the California air and I wanted to run back to the jet plane to take me back to Paris, literally.

"Let's go back to Paris!" I said and Tristan chuckled at me.

"Then let's go back babe," He hung his arms around me and nuzzled my cheeks. I wish.

We lounged by the waiting area for an hour and still no mom. I tried contacting her phone but it just went straight to voice mail.

"No answer," I said to Tristan.

"Maybe we should just take the cab home," He suggested and I nodded in agreement. "But we should grab a food first," I nodded again. Hungry belly.

I found a vacant table and took a sit as Tristan order our food from Starbucks. I'm feeling anxious about going home and telling mom about everything but it'll be fine. I know it will.

Tristan walked towards me with two grande ice caramel machiato and two croissants in hand which reminded me of Paris. Ugh! I really wanna go back to France!

"Here you go mah lady," He handed me my drink and I tore off a piece of croissant, stuffing it in my mouth immediately. I'm blaming my mom for not picking us up that it made me hella hungry.

"Thanks," I said muffled, sipping down my machiato, he smiled at my expression and licked his bottom lip which made me faint in the inside every time. He stared at me so I stared back. "What?" I demanded, raising both my brows.

"Nothing," Tristan shook his head, grinning. He took a bite of his croissant and sipped off his drink. "It's just, I remembered something," He beamed at me widely and I gave him a confused expression.

"Was it a good memory?" I asked.

"Oh hell it was," He smirked and nodded. Okay... Well I don't wanna know what it was because I think I know what he's thinking about so I just ate off my pastry. "You wanna know what it was?" He wagged his brows up and down, asking me.

"Uh... Sure?" I hesitated for a moment.

Tristan grinned mischievously before starting, "Last night when you moaned out my name, it was sexy," He gave me a sexy look and I pursed my lips. Heat crawled from my neck up to my cheek and I suddenly found my shoes interesting. Dammit! I'm red for sure.

People who were enjoying their meal around us glanced at me and Tristan and I wanna crawl into a hole. Why does he have to say our activities out loud?!

I gazed at him with wide eyes and he burst out laughing. Er... Not that funny.

After we stopped by and ate at Starbucks, Tristan called out and taxi and we were heading back to our house in Calabasa. Sigh.

When the cab stopped in front of my house, the sky literally started to darken and thunderbolts struck behind our house. Yikes.

"We're here," He breathed out. Yup, we are.

I reached for the door knob but before I can twist it, Tristan snatched my wrist away and kissed me hard one last time before we get murdered.

"Okay no matter what happens, I will always love you Audrey," He stared at me with sincerity and I kissed back.

"Love you too," I said in a low tone. My blood was pumping and I was a bit shaky about everything. Ugh!

I entered the house while Tristan trailed after me and it was such a mess like a tornado flew by. Oh my god! First thing that popped in my head is they got kidnapped!