Chapter 38

I was taken aback by Harry's sudden and unexpected question. My mouth hung slightly open and I probably looked just as surprised as I actually was. I didn't notice that I was quiet, still surprised, for a longer time than expect but Harry drew me out of my trance.

"So..." he scratched the back of his neck, "Would you like to?" I studied his eyes which were filled with hope as he looked in my eyes, too.

"I would love to come with you." I beamed him a smile. "I have to ask my mum first though, but I think she'll be okay with it."

He smiled at me, the smile reaching his eyes and he then leaned in, kissing my lips softly yet passionately. I prepped myself up with my elbows, kissing him back with just as much passion and our lips practically melted together. He parted my lips effortlessly and allowed his tongue in my mouth, brushing against mine. He pulled away a few seconds later, his face only inches away from me and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

I still felt the tingling sensation of his lips pressed against mine, leaving me only to want more. He smiled at me and his dimples popped, making him look younger and so much more adorable.

I lay down again, turning my head towards the TV. A wide grin was on my lips as I did so, replaying the kiss we just shared in my head. Kissing Harry is probably one of my favourite things to do. He's an amazing kisser and whenever we kiss I feel a knot forming in my lower stomach, making me crave more for him. His lips are so soft and plump and we can say so much with kissing, showing so many emotions.

"Come here." Harry said and as I turned my head to look at him he opened his arms, ready to welcome me into them.

I felt a soft blush spreading its way across my cheeks as I sat up and crawled into Harry's arms. He pressed my further into his side, his arms tightening in a comfortable and gentle way around me.

"Do you visit England often?" I asked him, taking his free hand in mine and playing with his fingers, my gaze remaining on our hands.

"Yes, I usually go there once a year if possible. It's great to go see my dad and some friends that I made whilst visiting my dad. I usually don't do much though; I sometimes go clubbing or go to Nando's, nothing interesting." He explained. My eyes fixed from our hands towards him. He was looking down where our hands were entwined, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I haven't been in England for ages." I took a short break. "Do you really want me to come with you? I don't want to bother you if you'd like to spend time with your friends there." I felt a bit uneasy about it. I've always been the rather shy kind of person when it came to meeting new people; I was a totally different person when I didn't know someone. Whenever I got introduced to someone knew I was being quiet, only saying the necessary things.

"I do want you to come." His eyes met mine and his smile reached his eyes. "I want you to meet my dad and my friends. I couldn't deal being away from you an entire week."

I blushed and the corners of my mouth tugged up.

+

It was only 10pm when I stepped into my house. I left Harry early so I could catch my mum before she went to sleep and talk with her about England. I was really nervous about asking her, I wasn't sure what her answer would be. She's usually really chilled out and allows me a lot, but she's never let me go on holidays myself, especially not in another country. I've never had the friends to go on vacation with but I remember how I wanted to go to Texas with my ex boyfriend back when we were dating and my mum said no.

"Mum." I cheered happily as I walked into the kitchen where she sat, typing something on her phone. Her fingers moved rather slowly across her phone, finding the letters she needed.

I entered the room and sat down on a chair opposite to her. As I sat down she lifted her head up, looking at me with a warm smile. "Brittany how was school?" she asked me. Something she usually does.

"It was good I guess." I decided to not tell her about my little fight with Natalie. Maybe I was gonna tell her later but definitely not now, not when I'm about to ask her something this huge.

"I wanted to ask you something." I fiddled nervously with my fingers, picking softly on the skin.

"Go on." She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"You're aware that I have break next week and Harry told me today that he's going to England for the week and he asked me if I'd like to go with him... can I?" I smiled sweetly at her, hoping and praying that she'd say yes.

"To England?" she made sure she heard what I said right. I nodded and her facial expression showed that she wasn't really fond of the idea. "I don't know. England is pretty far away and something could happen to you."

"But I'm going to be with Harry for the whole time and we're going to stay at his dad's place. Please mum this is an opportunity that won't come that soon again."

My mum took a deep breath and exhaled through her nose. She pursed her lips and thought for a moment before speaking up, finally giving in. "Okay, you can go. I trust you and think you're responsible enough to go on vacation without parents. Please don't do anything stupid and take care."

I squealed and jumped out of my chair, attacking my mum with a bear hug. She wrapped her arms around me and laughed. I let her go after a while and she was smiling at me. "Don't do anything stupid and at least text me everyday." She told me, her index finger pointing at me.

I nodded, a huge grin still spread across my face. "I certainly will, mum."

I took out my phone and dialled Harry's number as I walked up the stairs, heading towards my room and taking two steps at once. I pressed the phone to my ear and the phone only rang three times before he picked it up.

"Hey babe, how are you doing?" He asked my. His raspy voice rang through my ears and I enjoyed hearing the sound of his voice. It made me feel warm around my heart.

"My mum said yes!" Excitement rushed through my veins as I told him the news.

"Really?" you could hear that he was smiling, excitement growing in him now, too, "That's amazing! The flight will be on Saturday and we'll return on Saturday as well. I'll pick you up. God we're going to have such a great time." I could already see him smirking slightly at the last sentence.

"I know, I can't wait either."

vote, comment, share .xx