(12:22)

A few days after: It's afternoon: Vanessa is tutoring Shane's at his home in the kitchen. Vanessa: So, let's start with this math problem, do you understand the concept Shane: I think so, but i'm having trouble with my dyslexia. Vanessa: Okay, let me break it down for you, first, you need to isolate the variable, then, you can solve for it. Shane: Oh, i see what you mean now, thanks, Vanessa. Vanessa: No problem, that's what friends are for, right? Shane: Speaking of friends, i wanted to talk to you about something. Vanessa: Sure, what's on your mind? Shane: I've been thinking about what you said the other day. Vanessa: Okay. Shane: That you were so focused being popular that you lost sight of what's important, and i realized that i've been doing the same thing. Vanessa: Really? Shane: Yeah, i've been so focused on trying to fit in with Emma and Noah, that i've been neglecting my friendships with people like you. Vanessa: I understand, it's easy to get caught up in trying to fit in. Shane: But i don't want to lose my friendship with you, you've been there for me since day one, and i don't want to take that for granted. Vanessa: I feel the same way, Shane, i'm happy that we're on the same page. Shane: So, can we start fresh?, put all of this behind us and just be friends again? Vanessa: Of course, i'd like that. Shane: Me too. As they continue to work on their math problems, Vanessa and Shane feel a sense of relief and happiness. They both know that repairing their friendship will take time and effort, but they're both willing to put in the work. Vanessa can see that Shane is struggling with his dyslexia, and she wants to help him in any way she can. Vanessa: Shane, have you ever tried using colored overlays when you read?, it can help with dyslexia. Shane: No, i haven't, how does it work? Vanessa: Basically, you place a colored overlay on top of the text you're reading, and it can help reduce visual stress and make it easier to read.