11.

red velvet rocks

Thanks to @emiley_loves_you , @story_teller99 , @lolliaffleisbae , @lolavuk123 , @kennaro , @herondalexx_ , @PurpleDancingCat , @hoziur, @wonderlander- , @GemzGems , @boundlesssouls , @ilovexica , @stupefier , @-chanel , @lozzaislovedxx , @glitter_empress , @imagine_paityn , @cupcakes331 , @ellafellie , @joker057 , @thomas057 , @thescruffy , @_radical , @paris-adams , @Gothlovestory, @lama_skull_hunters , @Ravenmagic101 , @jackie0392 , @ritabm , @Dianawhtvr , @unaesthetically , @andie0420 , @sparrowsheart , @f3derico , @Makwang , @Elisff , @SukiZheng , @Song_Seunghyekpop and all the other readers for commenting and reading my story. This chapter is dedicated to all of you.

[Sorry if I missed out someone.]

Also, check the inline comment in order to find out how and where to read the unedited version of WUAD if the wait for the next chapter is too long! 

CHAPTER - ELEVEN

My mother was a sight for sore eyes.

From her pictures, I could see how breathtaking she was. I liked to look at my mother's pictures when I began to feel like I was forgetting her face. Looking at her pictures, her bright smile, and unique aura, I felt calm and comforted. I never wanted my mother to be forgotten but considering my father's recent antics, I felt like I was fighting with the inevitable.

After the other night, I'd expected my father to understand that I wasn't happy with his choices and maybe try to limit Cherry's presence in the house. But that didn't happen because, now, a week later, she was ever-present in the house and I had to see her morning, day and night. I was sure it wasn't long before she would move in here. I really wanted to be happy for my dad but this felt so abrupt that I couldn't digest it and think of nothing but that another woman was going to take my mother's place.