Epilogue

We stood outside the airport gates waiting to give our last goodbyes. After three years of long nights and ruthless and tiresome days we were all finally here. I was closer to the front waiting for him to get cleared through security and Michael with his cane was waiting behind me. Soon I saw him sadly smiling at me, once he reached me he grabbed me and held me to his chest. Once he let go of me I helped him readjusted his uniform to look straight.
"You be safe out there Lieutenant Jamison. I want you home in one piece." I told him, Anthony was called back to be a Lieutenant in the Marines, I don't know when I'll see him again.
"Don't worry about me Mrs. Jamison, I can assure you I'll be safe." He chuckled kissing my forehead. He then kneeled down slightly with his hands on his knees.
"And you little guy, take care of your mom for me." He smiled while kissing Evans head. Evan was our five month old baby, he had Anthony's sparkling brown eyes and white fuzzy hair like I had. Michael then walked up giving Anthony a hug.
"You better whip those wimps into shape, now that I can't be there to help you." Michael said with small tears in his eyes.
"Oh don't worry I will." Anthony smirked. Michael's fiancé came up and kissed Anthony's cheek.
"You better write all of us letters." She said poking his chest. Anthony laughed and said.
"Don't worry McKenna, I will make sure to." She smiled and kissed his cheek again, he turned back to me and his smiled dropped slightly to see my slightly quivering lip and little tears. He walked over and gave me a long lasting kiss.
"I'll be back." He reassured me.
"You be safe." I told him with a shaky voice.
"Same goes to you. I love you Lynn." He told just as they announced his flight was boarding.
"I love you too." I said giving him one more kiss, he looked back at Evan with a smile, then at Michael and McKenna. He walked towards the double doors that will take him to his plane, with one last longing look and a wave of his hand Anthony was out of our sight. Even though I was crying I couldn't be more happy for him, for all of us. We are all happy. Scott will no longer be a problem, I am a mother, Michael and McKenna will soon have their happily ever after like how I got mine. Anthony came into my life as just another military man, but know he is and will forever always be, my military man.