chaptor 4

Emily’s point of view

I started to hear small parts of conversation in the room. I couldn’t work out who it was though. Where am I? I started to open my eyes slowly. The brightness hurt my eyes, but I still kept my eyes open, keen to know where I was. I looked down, to find myself in a white bed, matching the white walls.

I realized that something was holding my hand, so I turn to the left, to find what it was. I saw that the guy in the striped shirt from before was leaning on my bed, holding my hand, his face pressed against my leg. A blush formed up my face, embarrassed that he was holding my hand. Wait...why am I embarrassed?  

I looked to the end of the room, to find the blonde haired guy and the guy with the short haircut chatting in the corner, not noticing that I had awoken. I really need to learn these guys’ names...

I looked back down at the striped shirt guy. I bent down, and whispered to him “Hello?” uncertain if he was asleep.  He shot up, and fell backwards, hitting his head on the wall. I burst out laughing, watching his reaction. Wait...I’m laughing? How long has it been since I’ve last laughed?

The two other boys looked up at the noise, smiled, and came over to my bed laughing. The guy with the short hair cut helped the striped shirt guy get up, while the blonde guy smiled at me and said “How are you feeling?”

I was taken aback by the Irish accent...First time I’ve ever heard an Irish accent! I shook it off, smiled and said “Best in ages”

He frowned slightly at my comment, but shrugged. He settled down onto my bed, and started twitching with his hands. He put one out and said “Im Niall”

I shook his hand said “Im Emily” smiling. He reminds me of Matt. Matt was always the nervous type when talking to new people, but always the sweet and polite one.

Remembering Matt brought back a flood of memories, making me realized why I was here. I started panicking, looking around the room, breathing heavy, and my heart racing slightly.

Niall and the other two looked at each other, confused, and the guy with the short haircut said “It’s ok, you’re safe”

“No, no, he’ll get me, I know it, he’s gonna find me, he’s gonna take me again, I don’t want to go back!” I cried, tears falling down my face.

The boys looked to each other again, and the guy with the short haircut stood up and walked out of the room. Niall sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I leaned over into his shoulder and sobbed...loudly. I felt something pat my head, but I didn’t take notice, I just wanted to cry my heart out.

After sometime of crying, my eyes finally stopped shedding tears. I looked up, and found that the guy with the short hair cut had returned, with the guy with dark hair, the guy with curly hair, and a doctor.