━ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝟒𝟓 Abstract of True Entrust

A flap of a wing.. the winds could be felt through the entrance.. As Nyx approached the false, bowing. "Our lady. I am here to inform you about something."

"Go on.." She said, crossing her legs now pressing the back of her hand on her chin in curiosity as she leaned against the throne.

"I feel.. very averse about the mission you told me about, since i haven't found one yet. But i did train to fulfill what you asked me for." He said, gulping since he thought false would be angered.

"..." False sighed, now softly smiling. "Don't worry. You can keep the abstract of true entrust to yourself and try to find thoroughly. But, i do not like to hear that you hate the kind of mission.. but i do understand. Just keep searching and train more." False said.

"No need to train now.. I am the one who needs to train. Even if i already mastered and experienced more than you.. I will. You can watch me and stay out to watch sight for any attack incoming." False said, standing up as she faced Nyx.

"Are you sure.. Our Lady? The others might be confused.." He said, with a worried expression.

"Yes. I am sure, and the others can just find me somewhere." She said, now approaching Nyx as Nyx stood back up. "As you wish, our lady." False now transported the both to public world. The world of realms.

"I'll train here. Therefore, i can only destruct in this realm so it's alright." False said, walking away as Nyx nodded, staying on sight for anybody incoming.

Whilst walking away, suddenly Nyx feels something weird. As he quickly turned around, noticing a very-sharp bone like sword that had spikes on both sides. He now catched it, looking at a unknown lady.

"What do you think your gonna do with our lady, Nyx."

[ ... ]

"You

"You. Where even were you? You haven't came over often." He said, concerned as he threw the sword back.

"Important duties from Our Lady. She sent me to kill atleast 5,000 evil. Instead i killed 19,683 but that's okay i guess.." She said, as she didn't have any wounds on her body. Instead, it was just a lot of blood on her cloth.

"And i do need some clean clothes to be honest... Butt, no worries." The blood disintegrated instantly.

"Yeah yeah... Can't you just go away? Clearly im shielding our lady and you just came to strike me suddenly." He said, in a cold tone.

"You seem glum today. Ever since you thought about your relatives death, you always had a cold expression, but you seem a bit averse.." She said, questioning about his expression.

"Don't ask about it.." He now scoffed, turning back around. "Hey. I wanna shield her to." She said, now jumping down as she followed Nyx. But Nyx didn't give any response back..