01 │WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS

OLIVIA YOUNG, moved to Beacon Hills due her father's job. She wasn't found of the idea, but it was his job after all. Now, the girl waited at the entrance. Olivia's eye caught the sight of a girl with dark brown hair, talking to the phone. She had also been waiting for the principal. The girl hung up, and looked at Olivia. Both girls waved at each other. A man in a suit came towards the girls. He motion the girls to follow him.

"I'm Olivia," Olivia said to her, with a small smile. The girl opposite to her smile at her too.

"I'm Allison," She said smiling. The two girls laughed, following the man. "New too?" She asked her.

"Yep," Olivia told Allison.

"Then we can both be new together then." Allison said to her. The two girl send each other one last smile before entering the classroom. When they opened, everyone's eyes were on then. Olivia shifted slightly, uncomfortable of everyone's eyes on them.  Allison sense her worry, so she send her a small smile. Olivia returned it.

"These are Olivia Young and Allison Argent." The man told them. Olivia walked towards one of the only seats left. A seat behind a boy. She sat at it, right next to Allison. The boy in front of her, turned around. He had a buzz cut on. Olivia send him a nervous smile. 

"Stiles," He presented himself. Olivia smiled widely at him, glad that it wasn't a douche to her.

"Olivia, but you already knew that." Olivia said, babbling. She sighed, looking at the kid with brown eyes. She smiled at him. The kind smiled at her back, turning back to the teacher. Olivia looked at her side at Allison.

"Scott." The boy in front of Allison, said to Olivia. He turned around to Allison, giving her a pen. Both of them looked at each other sheepish. Olivia motioned at Scott. Allison rolled her eyes at her. It didn't took a genius to know that both of them took quite an interest of each other. Olivia send Allison a wink before turning her attention to the class.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia walked out of English class with Allison on her side. Being the two new girls meant that both of them created a certain bond. They both didn't knew anyone except them, so why not be friends?. As they walked down the hall, Allison was pulled to one of lockers. Olivia whipped her head around, trying to see who had aggressively pulled Allison to the lockers. Olivia caught sight of a girl with strawberry blonde hair. She was talking to Allison with great interest. Olivia walked up to them, looking at the girl.

"I'm Lydia Martin." The girl said to Olivia. Olivia nodded at her, looking at Allison. She smiled at her. "I like your shoes." nodded at her.

"Allison, and this is Olivia," Allison told her, bringing her books closer to her chest. Olivia nodded at the girl who had taken interest on both girls. Allison shared a smile with Olivia.

"You should come to my party on tomorrow night." Lydia said. Olivia and Allison looked at each other and nodded. It wasn't normal to be invited to a party when you are new to a school. Everyone has they cliques. Olivia focused on Allison's stare, clearly knowing that her attention wasn't in Lydia. Olivia followed her gaze, landing on Scott. A big smirk grew on her face, knowing that she was head over hills for that boy. Rolling her eyes she walked up to the two friends who were watching the girls talk.

Scott elbowed Stiles in the stomach, catching his attention. "Look who is coming." Scott told his friend. Stiles held his breath, while Olivia walked towards them. He thought she was pretty, yes, but the thought of her approaching terrorized him. It isn't always that a girl approches you out of no where. The girl smiled at both of them.