Chapter 16 - Apology

Y/N's POV

"BANG!"

Y/n: Bullseye * smirks *

It echoes all over the house, and this time I don't miss. Everyone gasps and runs towards Jimin except Jungkook and Yoongi. I take a glance at Jimin and he's on the floor bleeding. He looks dead. Yoongi and Jungkook rush towards me.

Jungkook: Y/n! Are you alright? * gasp * You're hurt and you're bleeding! * worried + shocked tone *

Y/n: D-did I k-kill him? * whispers *

Yoongi: What? * confused tone *

END OF Y/N's POV

YOONGI's POV

S-she really shot him.. All of a sudden, she starts cackling in a wicked way.

Y/n: Haha! I killed him! I fucking killed him! * maniac laugh *

She's a psycho. They all turn around and face her. I run towards Jimin and thankfully he's not dead, she just shot him on the ear..

Taehyung: You BITCH! * angry tone *

She ignores him and tries to stand up but she falls onto the ground again.. Jungkook picks her up and takes her to her room. Taehyung picks Jimin and takes him to the infirmary in the house. I go with Jungkook as they all treat Jimin's wounds. We remove her top, her mask, her beanie and her sunglasses. She's left with only her sports bra and pants, Jungkook starts blushing and looks away, although I'm unfazed by this.. She sits up suddenly..

Y/n: I can treat myself, leave me alone * cold tone *

Yoongi: You're too hurt, I'll treat you * strict tone *

Y/n: I said I'll do it * cold tone *

Yoongi: Please, let me.. * calm tone *

Y/n: I'll do it for fuck's sake! * angry tone *

She shouts on me and I stare at her..

She has scratches all over her collarbone area like this ^

I grab the first aid kit and remove her bandages..

Yoongi: How did you get hurt? * calm tone *

She ignores me..

Yoongi: Fine. Don't tell * cold tone *

She keeps quite for some time..