Chapter 17

I'm having Miley Cyrus play Elena, you know, when she had her long light brown hair. I fucking love Miley because she's gorgeous and I can't wait till she's married to Liam Hemsworth because they're perfect kay.

_________________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “Spring BREEAAAAKKK!” Melody yells out, jumping on to Zayn’s back as we all run out of the school building at the end of the day.

            I laugh as we all walk, the wind blowing around. It was spring break, which meant a full week off from school. Harry’s arm wrapped around my shoulder as we walked down the stairs of the school and towards the parking lot. I smiled as I saw Melody on Zayn’s back as she kissed his cheek. It was a beautiful day today; the sun was out and the wind was blowing slightly, the trees looking greener than usual. Definitely a spring day.

            “We should all just go to my house,” I say to the boys and Melody.

            “Yeah!” they all cheer.

            We all get into our cars, with me going in Harry’s because he had picked me up. Melody went with Zayn in his car and Liam and Niall went with Louis in his car. We reached my house in no time and walked inside. The boys, minus Harry, all looked around my house, seeing how big it is. When we walked in and entered the living room, I dropped my bag.

            “Lucccyyyyyyy!” I sang.

            “Yes, love?” Lucy laughs, entering the living room, and sees all of my friends. “Having a party, are we?”

            I laugh, and turn to the boys. “You want anything to eat? Lucy can make probably anything in the world.”

            They all shouted food items, and I laughed. “How about,” Lucy spoke up, “I make you all some burgers with fries?”

            We nod with smiles on our faces and Lucy returns to the kitchen. As Lucy left, two warm hands grabbed my bare stomach, pulling me on to their lap. I immediately knew it was Harry – who else would it be? – and snuggled into his chest as we sat on the couch. I felt Harry draw circles at the side of my bare stomach with his thumbs, his warmth spreading around. I was wearing a denim stud crop top that showed off my stomach, yellow skinny jeans, and beaded thong sandals. All of us were watching 21 Jump Street when I looked at Niall.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/elenas_outfit_hanging_out_with/set?id=75452367#fans )

            “What’s going on between you and Candice, Ireland?” I ask him as he looks at me from the other couch.

            “Nothing,” he says quickly. A little bit too quickly. “She’s just a friend.”

            “Don’t lie, Nialler,” Louis snorts. “You fancy her!”

            “Just like you fancy that date of yours. Eleanor,” I smirked. This caused Louis’s eyes to widen. He then picked up a couch pillow and threw it in my direction, but Harry caught it before it could it hit me and threw it back at Louis. We all laughed as it hit Louis straight in the face and he glared at us.