23- Texas

Chapter 23!!! Song for the chapter is 'By now by Marianas Trench' I'm almost using all their songs in my story lol:P Some one will lash out:$ And aslo there will be some new characters and they're awesome(Y) they're models too and I'll post their pic in the media but you'll know who the new characters are when you read;)

~Audrey's POV~

After I cried all night yesterday, my eyes are all red and puffy, I freaking look high too. Dammit!

Kris went home last because she has to babysit her little brother Kingston. She suggested that she can bring him here so I'm not gonna be alone but I send her home, I don't want her brother running around my house and it will just give me a head ache. No offence, I love Kingston but not last night.

I don't wanna get up from bed and just lie here forever like sleeping beauty 'till her prince charming come, but Tristan isn't coming anytime sooner.

I didn't see mom last night and I didn't care if she went home or not. I don't even wanna see her but she's probably here now. 

My tummy grumbled loudly, I forced myself to get up from bed and walked downstairs to look for food in the kitchen. Maybe if I starve myself, it'll make the pain go away. Nah, but I'm a hungry belly to even starve myself. 

The house is clean when I stepped a foot on the first floor and it looked like nothing happened. I moved my gazed away because there's too much memory in that space and I can't handle remembering them.

I walked in the kitchen and first thing I saw are cinnamon rolls on the island. Lucy gave me a smile as she kneed on the dough. I slightly turn my lips up but it didn't quite meet a smile. I sat on my usual stool and grabbed a bun of cinnamon, glazing it with frosting.

"Audrey," I froze and raised my head up as I heard mom's voice behind me, staring straight ahead. What does this bitch want now? I didn't see her when I walked in and I'm planning on ignoring her if I see her so either way it's a win win for me. I didn't speak, taking a fork off the side.

Lucy looked at me confused because she knows I heard her but I ignored her. After she told me to shut up yesterday, she's not my mom any more. I cut a piece of the cinnamon roll and chewed it down. I heard her chair scratch the floor and her stilettos clicking against the tiles, coming towards me. Great.

"Audrey," She said my name again as she gently place her hand on my arm. I yank it away from her touch and didn't turn to look at her. "Look sweetie, if your mad about yesterday-"She started.

"Shut the fuck up!" I spat out. I just can't take looking at her. Marissa gasped out. I'm not gonna bother calling her mom because she's not my mom anymore after she ruined my life.

"Audrey Beatrice Jennifer! How dare you say that to me!" She grabbed my arm, squeezing it tight. My dad named the deed of this house after me before he died so she can't kick me out. I yanked my arm free of her gripped and gave her a cold scowl, my anger boiling through my guts. She haven't seen me angry before and I'll totally lash out.

Marissa's eyes were blood shot and my chest was rising up and down like I was about to breathed out fire.

"You fucking ruined my life!" I shouted right at her face. She raised both her brows at me, not believing that I'm being like this.

"Lucy, can you go for now, I'll call when you can come back, I just need to have a word with my daughter," She smiled politely at Lucy and Lucy obeyed.

"Why don't Lucy stay so she can see what a bitch you really are," I sneered through clenched teeth. Next thing I know is she slapped me across the face. My neck almost snapped by the force of it and my cheeks stung. I placed my palm on my jaw and moved it around to check if it's broken. Our cook gasped and stood frozen as she witnessed it.