Chapter Six

"I repeat," the local news reporter began. "The animal that has been terrorizing Mystic Falls has been captured."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself and apple.

"Scum ball," Jenna said, glaring at the TV screen. "Scum bucket."

I looked at her confused. "Who are talking to?" I asked just as Elena walks into the kitchen.

Jenna indicates her towards the TV. "Him."

"The news guy?" Elena asks.

"Also known as Logan 'Scum' Fell," Jenna exclaimed with disgust. She turns towards us. "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

"Oh, no way," I said. "You and him?"

"He's cute," Elena said out of the blue.

"He's not cute," Jenna argued. "There's nothing cute about him." She turns off the TV and walks over to us to see what we were messing with. "What are you doing with that?"

"We went yesterday and got it form the safe deposit box," I tell Jenna.

"Why do you have it?" She asks looking through the box.

"Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display."

Jenna picks up an old ring. "Was that Grandma Beth's ring.

"Originally, it was great, great Grandma Mary's ring," I explained.

Jeremy walks over to us and grabs something from the table. "How much do you think this stuff cost? You know, on like eBay?"

Elena grabs it from his hands and took it. "You're not going to find out."

Jeremy backs up. "That stuff is Mom's and Dad's. You can't just give it away." He practically yells.

"It's called a loan, Jeremy," I tell him in a 'duh' tone.

The doorbell rang, and Elena puts down the thing that she was messing with and walks out of the kitchen, walks towards the door. She pulls it open and came face to face with Stefan. Elena grabs his hand and pulls him through, shutting the door behind him, in for a kiss. She backs far away enough where no one can see them.

I rolled my eyes when I realized that they were going to our room. "I'm gonna be down here a while." I mumble out.

The doorbell rang, and I hear Jeremy run down the stairs to open the door. Once he did, he immediately tries to slam the door in his face, but Tyler easily blocks it with his hand.

Tyler said his mom sent him here to pick up some things for his mom. I was walking over to them with the box, I smacked Jeremy on the back of his head and point a finger at him. "Be nice."

He rolls his.

I look to Tyler. "Sorry. Here." I hand him the box. "Please be careful."

"Yeah. Be careful, dick," Jeremy said. I gave him a slight glare.

"Not now, guys," Elena pleaded when she came over to us.

"I got it," Tyler said. "He's just being a punk."

"I got you punk," Jeremy retorts.

"Look, Tyler," I start, pushing Jeremy away slightly. "Maybe you should just go. Tell your mom that we'll see her tonight."

Tyler nods his head and walks away.

"Delicate Flower vs Naughty Vixen?" Bonnie held up two perfumes.