02 │ OUT OF CONTROL

OLIVIA WALKED UP the steps of her high school, catching a site of Scott. She walked towards him with a smile on her face. "Feeling better?" Olivia asked him. Scott looked up to her, from his siting position. He caught the caring brown eyes of the dark skinned girl. The girl confused why the boy had left in such a hurry yesterday. 

"Umm," He didn't know how to answer her question. It was not like it was easy to admit to people that you are a werewolf, nor they will believe it. So, he decided to tell partly the truth. "Yeah, I'm feeling better." He said unsure. Olivia laughed at his unsure tone. She led him a encouraging smile. 

"You sounded so confident." Olivia said softly. The sarcasm evident on her face. 

Scott looked at the floor before looking back at her. "Sorry, I'm just..." He didn't got to finish his sentence because he saw his best friend running towards them. He pushed Olivia out of the way, not noticing it was her. 

He rested his hand on his knees as he tried to get back the oxygen he lost while running trying to find Scott. "You are in so much trouble man." Stiles told Scott. Oliver looked at Stiles in confusion. 

Olivia sighed before moving so that she was not blocked by Stiles. "Don't push me, Stiles." Olivia mumbled, looking at Stiles with narrowed eyes. Stiles looked behind him, staring at Olivia. Olivia raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Hey Ollie," He greeted her. Olivia smiled at her new nick name. "I'm sorry. I didn't saw you." Stiles stuttered. 

"It's fine." Olivia said, giving him a side smile. 

Scott looked at Stiles. "What do you mean I'm in trouble?" Scott asked. His palm started to sweat, while he looked at his best friend. 

Stiles turned to Scott. "Well, you did left Allison by herself on the party." Stiles said to him. "You have to..." Stiles started, but Oliver cut him off. 

"You don't have to worry hat much. She might be slightly disappointed, but she has the biggest crush on you." Olivia added, earning a surprised look from both boys. 

A light bulb was light in Stiles' brain. "You are friends with her right?" Stiles asked her, pointing at Olivia. 

Olivia nodded at him before answering. "Yeah," Olivia answered him. She smiled brightly at Stiles, causing him to blush.

Scott looked at Olivia with pleading eyes. "Do you think she will forgive me?" Scott asked her, standing up. 

Olivia shrugged at him. "She will, it was't as if you ran off to meet someone else." Olivia said. Stiles smirked at her. She noticed Stiles' smirk. "Why are you smirking?" She asked, fixing her hold of her backpack. 

Stiles smirked widen, and shook his head. "Nothing, nothing, nothing." He mumbled. 

Scott sighed. "What should I do?" Scott asked Olivia. It was his best option; she was a girl after all. 

"Talk to her. She is coming this way. Go and get her, you are a big boy." Olivia said to him. She pushed him towards Allison't direction. Scott looked at her, and Stiles. "He looks like a puppy who is about to get yell at." Olivia whispered to Stiles.

Stiles looked at her worried. "Puppy?" He asked her. His voice going twice as high. 

Olivia looked at him weirdly. "Yeah," Olivia said, nodding at him. 

Stiles gulped before getting the guts to ask her something. "Are you coming to practice?" Stiles asked her. 

Olivia smiled at him. "I don't see why not." Olivia answered him.