Chapter 2; Dreams

Dream: a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.

Some people have dreams. Some people want to be big in Hollywood, or tour the world, or be an astronaut. I've never had a dream, I've never had the urge to grow up famous. I just wanted an easy life, one I could live in without an unnecessary amount of trouble. It's pathetic really, but I have a dream now and I have it within my grasp. What is a lonely world with remnants of heartbreaks and scars, could be recreated. My dream is to have a life with you, and that life should be easy and peaceful.

I remember the first time you sang at that broken down bar. I reckon an angel was upon me.

How your eyes shone like the stars, I was locked and you found the key.

I remember those times when I came back, and I gazed at you.

How every moment faded into black, but in those moments, we were true.

Once I said I wanted magic, something to bring light into life;

but the death of love is tragic, and my heart was inflamed with strife.

At one point I wanted to quit, I knew she was gone;

but I climbed myself out of that pit, somehow arriving at the start of your lawn.

When all lights faded, and hope is lost.

As I stood there and waited, my will took me across.

Dreams/Stars/Magic

—-

Thanks for all the support guy's, it really means tons. Thanks for all the comments too!