Thank you!

Greetings from *drum roll* McDonald's...where the wi-fi is faster than the service ^_^ (I joke, they're actually pretty fast, even when it's busy, and now the wi-fi is lagging because there are so many people here and ugh. I should leave)

This is going to be a post about how you guys continue to slay me with your incredible support because YOU DO.

How to Kill an Incubus is available on Goodreads. You can add it to your 'to-read list' or just review it. I ADORE the reviews I've read so far. Shout out to Marcine, Caesarea Poumale and Safa. You guys are my baes, OK? Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. Love you!

To those of you who haven't gotten the chance to drop me a review, you can go here (this link is also on my profile)

>https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24906900-how-to-kill-an-incubus

Also, a mega, huge thank-you to all you fabulous people who've taken the time to "like" me on Facebook. Especially to those of you who posted and messaged (shout-out to Rochelle and Michelle!) and forgave how new I am to this thing.

IMPORTANT: The URL to my Facebook page has changed. Here it is (it's also up on my profile)

> https://www.facebook.com/kimberleeauthor

You guys are seriously the best bunch of people a girl could hope for and now, with the great reviews on Goodreads, my publisher told me that there's a big possibility that Incubus will become a bestseller when it's published. Thanks to you guys!

So yes, I truly appreciate each one of you. You can still leave a review of the book on Goodreads. Every review counts and you'd be helping me breathe again :D

Lastly, we still need a "team name" and I still need your help! I've got a poll on my Facebook page with the names of the suggestions I got from you guys. Please like it :-) The one with the most votes becomes the team name!

Thank you for everything! One last reminder for your cover entries! Deadline's tomorrow! Please read the guidelines in my first post ('Release Date') and email your entry to kimber_lee@awesomeauthors.org

As always: Love, Kim