Update

Hello everyone!
Yes, this is Cece again. Did you miss me? I missed you all. I should have my own story and chance to shine, right Bel?
Anyhow, because Bel has been really busy she hasn't been able to write and even less update. But good news! Our Bel is now an official graduated students. She finished everything and got her degree so she now has a BA in English, Linguistics and Literature! For the first of many, Bel!
Also, tomorrow she flies to Toronto, Canada to hang out with Wattpad HQ. What a better way to celebrate, uh? And yes, for the ones who didn't know, Wattpad is Canadian. If you scroll on the website you find the typical leave at the bottom.
Bel says she'll try to update from Canada so pray for the best.
Also! She told me to take it from here and because I'm generous like that I'll tell you a secret: I think Ann and Gareth will totally end up together. Yes, I'm cheesy as that. You think I was passed out? Well kinda but not quite. I could still hear them talking and see a bit and they are just so naturally cute together I had to stop myself from cooing. It was hard, believe me. I just want to put their faces together and make them kiss. Too forceful? But both are so unexperienced I think it won't happen anytime soon unless I give them a little push. Don't you agree?
Okay, I think that's all but if you wanna hear more of me or my drunk stories (surprisingly I have many) let me know on the comments!
-Cece