Chapter 39

Harry and I ended the phone call, both of us saying 'I love you' before fighting playfully about who should end the call first. Couple like that used to annoy me when I used to be single but now it was completely different, now I was one of those people who used to annoy me when I was younger. 

But I just couldn't help it, I loved the feeling and thought of Harry and me being like those couples. As cheesy as it sounds, I love to be near Harry. My heart skips a beat whenever he's near me and he can make me blush without even really having to try it and I love him more than I ever imagine could be possible. I love him more than comprehensible.

I lay down on my bed and sighed happily, imagining what it would be like if I'd finally be in England with Harry. It's been ages since I've been there and I could not be more excited. What made it even better was the fact that I'd be with Harry, my boyfriend.

Harry and I were going to be around each other literally 24/7 when we go to England and I'm pretty sure that excitement is an understatement. Never have we been together for so long and I was happy that we'd be. I don't want to be clingy but whenever he's not around me my heart aches to be back in his arms, to feel his lips on mine and his body pressed into mine.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier every second, it was already dark outside and my eyes were adjusted to the darkness. Sleep took over me only seconds later and I was taken into a deep sleep.

+

After taking a shower and getting ready in the morning I ate my breakfast and soon after I hurried out of the door, heading to Harry's house which were literally 10 steps away from me.

As I reached his driveway he was nowhere to be seen. Considering the fact that I was earlier than usually, I headed to his front door and knocked on the door. I didn't know why I knocked instead of just simply ringing the bell but I didn't really matter because seconds later Harry was opening the door, looking at me with a wide grin spread across his face.

"Good Morning baby." He pulled me into his chest, his strong arms wrapping around my waist as our bodies pressed together. My face was buried in his chest and I could smell the cologne that was lingering on his shirt.

My face broke out into a huge grin and I mumbled into Harry's chest. "Morning." My voice was muffled through his shirt; my arms were wrapped around his torso. I felt him leaving a kiss on top of my head before we pulled away from the hug.

As I looked up at him I found his emerald green eyes already staring in mine, a smile tugging on the corner of his lip. His hands cupped my face, his fingers tucking in my hair as his thumb ran across my cheeks. The movements were gently and slow, his touch leaving Goosebumps on my arms and making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It was insane how such a small gesture could make me feel like this.

His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips, glancing at them quickly before his gaze went back to my eyes. He stuck his tongue out, wetting his dry lips. He leaned in and pressed a firm kiss against my lips, his eyes still cupping my face. My hands found their way around his neck, tugging him down towards me slightly so I did not have to stand on my tip toes anymore.

He parted my lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battles together and I felt Harry pressing his body further into mine, our kiss getting deeper ever second. He pulled away slowly, my bottom lip between his teeth as he did so. He let it plop back into its place and I was breathing hard. Our little make out session has lasted longer than I thought.

After I catched my breath again I spoke up. "We should probably go to school." I giggled softly.

"Yeah, probably." He chuckled and pulled his forehead away from resting against mine. His hands left my face and I felt the warmth escape from me. Harry grabbed my hand and after he locked his door we walked towards his car. He opened the door for me and I stepped in, kissing his cheek before. He shut the door close as I put on my seat belt and made his way around his black Range Rover, sitting down in the passenger seat and giving me a wide grin.

+

The whole car ride we only had one topic; England. We talked about what we'd like to do when we're there and Harry told me about many things he'd want show me when we were there. I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers as he kept driving, the other hand on the steering wheel. He ran his thumb softly across my skin.

The School day went by and nothing really special has happened. I talked to Lauren about the trip to England I was going on with Harry and she showed her excitement for me with squealing and jumping up and down in the hallways, causing a few eyes to look at her with a weird look.

Natalie kept giving me dirty looks throughout the day but I decided to just simply ignore her, not wanting to deal with it. She was definitely not worth my time and I was 100 percent sure that I would not be talking to her again and I would not let her get to me. I'm happily together with Harry and I don't want anyone ruining what we have, especially not myself. I don't want to ruin this just because I believe some pathetic person whose words should just go into my right ear and leave my left.

The rest of the week went by painfully slow, the cause of that probably being my excitement. Nothing extraordinary happened and it felt like I just sat in school and never really paid attention to what the teacher said, my mind always drifting off to Harry and the trip to England. I did however still manage to know all the stuff we've learnt, thank god.

It was the last lesson of the day, the last lesson of this week, the last lesson before our one week break. I sat by my desk and sadly Jackson was in the same class, much to my disappointment. I sometimes heard him talking to his friends, about me. He'd tell them that he'd wrap me around his finger. Nah not really.

I wasn't sure if I heard it correctly but what I thought I heard was, that he made a bet with his friends that he'd get me laid. I can assure that he's definitely going to lose this bet. Even if I wasn't with Harry I would never want to do anything with him, he's a jerk and the last person I'd like to even talk with.

My eyes were fixed on the clock that was hanging just above the door of the classroom, its ticking noise driving me almost crazy. I counted the minutes, even the seconds. I couldn't wait to be out of this classroom and in Harry's arms. I know it sounds cheesy and clingy but I wanted to be around Harry. Whenever I wasn't with him the thing I looked forwards to the most was seeing Harry again.

As the bell rang, cutting the teacher off everyone stood up and I packed my things immediately before hurrying outside, making my way to my locker.

 I neared my locker and I could not help the grin spreading across my face as I saw Harry leaning against it, looking at his phone. Just as if he felt that I was walking towards him he looked up, smiling equally big as me. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and stood straight up as I approached him. I walked slightly faster and he opened his arms, effulging me in a tight, warm hug. His arms flung around my waist, pressing my body against his, his chin resting on the top of my head.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and my head buried into his chest, his body warmth making the heat between us rise. He pulled away from the hug, his arms still wrapped around me. He kissed my forehead before his eyes locked with mine.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I told him, the excitement only growing.

"Me neither." He chuckled lightly, pressing his lips against mine for a matter of seconds before pulling away. "Get your stuff and then we'll go eat some ice cream or whatever you like, yeah?" he asked me, a small smile playing on his lips as he did so.

I nodded my head and get free form Harry, opening my locker and putting my belongings in it. I figured I didn't need anything to take with me; I wouldn't do anything for school during the break anyways. Thankfully I wasn't dumb and new practically everything I need to.

As soon as I closed my locker Harry grabbed my hand and we both walked outside, our fingers entwined with each other and Harry's thumb running over the skin on top of my hand.

vote, comment, share .xx