Chapter 62

Harry's POV

After showering, I had decided to lay down in my bed. I was fucking exhausted, and I couldn't bare doing anything with my family. I was embarrassed for yelling at Gemma like that. The shower got my head thinking, and I didn't have a right to yell at her like that... well, actually I think I did- just wasn't the time or place to do it.

So now, I lay up here with even more guilt, just watching the ceiling fan on my plain white ceiling spin in circles over and over again. I couldn't focus on anything else rather than the ceiling fan, and what had happened in the last 48 hours.

It was dark out, and her scent on the bed was eating me alive. I was literally being haunted by her. I wanted her. I wanted to see her. I wanted to be near her. I wanted to explain everything. I wanted to have a chance to try to get her back, but I knew that was impossible. I had dug such a deep hole, it was practically impossible to get out of it.

I figured she had blocked my number. I had spent so much time, calling texting, hell even trying to DM her on twitter; she had blocked me on that as well. She didn't answer obviously. I wasn't surprised, nor did I blame her. I wouldn't want to associate myself with a person like me anyways. I was a lunatic.

My phone had rung over and over again all day long, only it was never Bethany. It was never my girl calling me to tell me where she was, or if she was alright. I knew she wasn't alright. There was so much emotional drama in her life, she'd never really be alright. That's the worst part... I was making her feel alright. She trusted me so much and I just made her feel like shit.

Every phone call was the same- one of the lads or management. I didn't have the energy to deal with them. I didn't want to face reality anymore than I had to. I knew when I picked up the phone call from management, I'd realize how bad I'd fucked up. I'd realize I might not be staying in a warm bed every night. It could change to a fucking prison cell, and I just wasn't ready for that.

"Harry... Baby, I'm sorry to disturb you but it's important." I hear my mom talking softly through the door, and as much as I don't want to let her in, I know she'll come in anyways.

"Yeah mum... you can come in." My voice was raspier than I expected, but I also hadn't had something to drink at all today.

She walks in timidly, dressed in a red long sleeve dress. Her hair was perfect as always, and her make up looked flawless. I didn't understand how she never looked bad.

She looked distressed though. There was something off, and her hands were behind her back, indicating she was hiding something from me. I swallowed hard, not wanting to know what was behind that damn back of hers.

"Liam's been calling you, love. He's on the phone right now." She pulls it slowly from behind her back, showing me she's brought it with her.

"Tell him I'm asleep." I groan, turning away from her. She frowns at me, giving me a small scowl.

"I heard that. Anne, please put him on the line!" Liam's voice rang through the room. My mom had put him on speaker.

"Mum!" I whine and she shakes her head at me.

"This is bad Harry. How much trouble did you get yourself in?" She sounds so disappointed in me. I hated that. I never wanted my parents to be disappointed in me.

"How'd you know what I did?"

"Liam told me. Harry, you need to talk to him. It's important!"

"Fine." I huff, sitting up but immediately regretting it.

The room spins in circles, over and over again. My vision gets blurry and I fall back into the bed, closing my eyes. When I hope them, I hear a shriek from my mom, running towards me.