Chapter 8

New Chapter!! :D Hope you will like this... :) But remember, these chapters aren't edited, they will be when the whole story is finished... Sooo vote, comment, fan! :) Thanks! <3

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Lacie’s POV

I looked at the calendar in the living room. It was April 23rd. Twentythird... That was the day Liam first Dmed me, in October. It was only five months ago, yet it felt so long ago... Like as if ages and ages passed since then. Liam and Lily have been dating for over a month now. No one really knew if they were going out or just dating, but Lily protested they were definitely dating.

I haven’t spoken to Lily since our last argue when she hacked my twitter account, I only heard rumours about her and Liam from others. Okay, it was her account too, but she didn’t use it for ages by then and those were my private messages! I trusted her, and she shouldn’t have used my trust for this. Not only did she get in my privacy, but she lied to me and others too. besides I heard my twitter password leaked and everyone was Dming Liam through it now. Lily probably told it to Amanda, and she told it other girls. I didn’t think Amanda was a dumb girl, she probably wanted to change the password, but I think others did before her and they passed on the new one, and it goes on like that. I just don’t understand why they’re bothering. Liam has Lily now, he’s not going to drop her for a girl with the best love text... But actually I didn’t really care. i had no feelings for Liam anymore and I forgave Lily.

I went out to our postbox and looked at the letters in it. There were some magazines too. One of them had Liam and Lily on the front page. Lily was clinging to Liam, smiling widely, Liam was looking somewhere else in sunglasses. „The One Direction hot guy found his Cinderella” I threw the magazine in the bin at once. Not like I cared much, I just wasn’t interested.

There were a lot of bills again. I was surprised they didn’t send us away from our house yet, we got somuch unpayed bills. There was a whole stack of them in a living room.

Suddenly I caught my breath back. There was a letter from the french school I wanted to attend. I had no idea what they wanted now. I totally forgot about it and gave up, thinking I would stay with my mum, working in Starbucks forever. I had no other ideas and all I loved in the world was french. I kept my saved money for the flight safe in my drawer. I thought of maybe looking for my other relatives there too – if there were any. I never heard of them, so I thought I only had my mum living.

I opened the letter and looked at it.

Dear Miss Campbell,

Your tests have been accidently swithed with someone else’s...

I had to read the letter over and over again, because my brain just couldn’t get it in. What? I can go to this french school? I couldn’t believe it. They did accept me after all. I was really happy, but I just didn’t feel as happy as I once did. Because after all... wasn’t this one thing I mainly was upset because of when... on that day...

I was glad that I will finally get away from her, but there was still a hole in my heart... I had no idea why. Something was missing... or someone. I hushed the thought away.