Chapter Six - Training Room And Secrets

"Annabel? Child? It's time to wake up." I heard Uncle Slendy say as he opened up the black curtain in my room letting the sunlight shine in hitting my face. I hissed closing my eyes tighter as I hid underneath my blanket. "Uncle Slender! How many times have I told you to warn me that you are going to open up the curtains?! You know I don't like the sun that much!" I growled out as I peeked my head out showing him my now red eyes that didn't show a hint of blue in it.

Uncle Slender chuckled as he walked passed me patting my head as he headed to the door. "Sorry about that child, but it is time to wake up. Everyone is awake and breakfast is ready." Uncle informed before leaving the room closing the door behind him quickly as one of my knives was embedded into the door. I huffed as I threw my blanket off of me as I swung my legs to the ground.

I stood up and stretched as I took a pair of training clothes and went to the bathroom and did my daily routines. Once I finished, I walked out of my bathroom and opened my room door after taking out my knife from the door and walked out of my room. As I walked through the hallways of the mansion and down the stairs, I entered the kitchen and saw my plate waiting for me. When I was walking over to the table, I saw BEN trying to take one of the pieces of bacon off my plate.

I growled as I threw my knife between BEN and my plate. BEN yelped as he looked at me with a bit of fear in his eyes. "Oops, she's angry.." He mumbled as he sat back in his seat as everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "What?!" I snapped at them once I sat in my seat. "Sunlight hit you in the face?" Uncle Offender asked making me nod sharply. "Yeah.." I mumbled. "You never did like the sunlight Annie." Uncle Splendor mentioned as I nodded picking up my mug of coffee and drank it a bit. "You got that right..."

Everyone at the table chuckled making me crack a small smile letting my red eyes turn blue once more before I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Damn Anna, you look fine." I heard someone whistle behind me. I turned and quirked an eyebrow seeing that BEN and Dark Link were both checking me out head to toe. I blushed and looked down to realize I was only wearing a white crop top, black short shorts, along with wearing gray and white striped socks that went to my knees. When I looked back up, my white hair covered part of my face as I smiled a bit. "Oops, wore the wrong pair of training clothes today..." I giggled with Jane, Sally, Smile, and my Uncles before I looked at all the guys who all had blushes on their faces.

I walked over to BEN as I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning down. "Maybe you would like to train with me? Ne, BEN?" I smirked making BEN blush as everyone laughed. I could have swore I heard someone growl and what? The siren side of me comes out sometimes. I can't help it. BEN shook his getting rid of his blush before he smirked. "Why I would love to train with you." BEN said as he stood up making me squeak in surprise quickly wrapping my legs around his waist. I don't get why people think BEN is short.. He's actually taller than me by like four inches to be honest.

"We'll be in the training room underneath the basement of us need us!" BEN called back before he left the room with me waving to everyone giggling as my eyes shined a bright gold color. As BEN walked downstairs, I was playing with his hat making him chuckle. "Having fun with my hat Anna?" He questioned as I nodded smiling. "Yup!"

------
------

As everyone spoke to one another at the kitchen table while Slenderman was cleaning the dishes with Trenderman, Laughing Jack was mumbling to himself on the couch in the living room. Jeff walked into the living with his hands in his pocket before he spotted Laughing Jack sitting by himself. "Yo L.J., why are you mumbling by yourself in here?" Jeff questioned when he sat on the other side putting his feet on the coffee table.

Laughing Jack looked up seeing Jeff and clicked his tongue. "Nothing Jeffery boy. It's nothing." He said avoiding the question. "Yeah, but that growl you did back in the kitchen didn't seem like nothing when Annabel left with BEN." Jeff said making Laughing Jack glare at the forever smiling killer that sat across from him. "It's. Nothing. Jeffery." Laughing Jack growled. Jeff put his hands up in defense chuckling. "If you say so, and stop calling me Jeffery you stupid clown." Jeff laughed before glaring at the now laughing monochrome clown.

As Laughing Jack and Jeff spoke, everyone became quiet when they heard a loud explosion. "What the hell was that?!" Eyeless Jack panicked when he ran into the living room with everyone from the kitchen who all had wide eyes minus Jeff, Smile, Sally, and of course the Slender Brothers. "No need to worry about that child, just follow me." Slenderman informed as he opened the basement door as everyone exchanged glances to each other before following the faceless man.

As they walked down the stairs, Slenderman opened another door in the basement leading to another stair way and walked inside with everyone following before they heard another explosion. "What is going on down here?!" Masky questioned before Sally had her hand in a door knob. "Big Sister and BEN are training!" Sally giggled before she opened the door to reveal Annabel hanging upside from the ceiling holding two small hand guns in her hands along with BEN hiding behind a wall with a rifle in his hand. "Holy m-m-mother of C-C-Creepypasta..." Hoodie whispered.

Annabel and BEN looked up as they saw everyone from the mansion walk into the training room. "Hello people who lives in the same mansion as me." Annabel laughed before she shot a bullet from her hand gun hitting BEN's rifle making him hiss dropping his rifle as he held his hand to his chest. "For the love of- ANNABEL THAT HURT!" BEN shouted before he whined when Annabel laughed.

Annabel jumped down from the ceiling picking up a bottle of water. "Ah gun training, I love it as much as my poisons, right Lucy and Rosie?" Annabel questioned as she spoke to thin air to her left. Everyone tilted their heads a bit as they watched the white haired girl spoke to thin air. "Slender, why is she... Why is Annabel speaking to thin air... There is no one there..." Jane whispered to Slenderman as she watched Annabel laugh.

Slenderman looked down at Jane. "Annabel is schizophrenic as you can clearly see Jane. You heard that right? Everyone?" Slenderman questioned as everyone nodded. "Yes sir.." "BEN!" Everyone heard Annabel squeal in happiness as they turned back around to see Annabel over BEN's shoulders laughing as BEN spun her around. "And those two are r-r-r-really close... W-Why?" Toby asked as he twitched and ticked a bit.

Offenderman chuckled as he saw BEN put Annabel back down on her feet as he wrapped his arms around her waist while Annabel wrapped her arms around BEN's neck as they laughed. "Well that is quite simple to answer really..." Offender commented as he saw little specks of pink in Annabel's golden eyes. "Really? Than tell us already." Dark Link said as Laughing Jack leaned against the training rooms doorway with a scowl on his face while Jeff and Eyeless Jack stood next to him chuckling to themselves quietly.

"Annabel and BEN used to date before.."