24- Call

More Drama!! Yay Franchesca. Thanks for making the characters suffer. :P LOOOL yeah... Song for the chapter is 'Thinkin bout you by Frank Ocean' and I suggest you listen to it while readin this chapter and keep pressin replay till you finish but if you dont want the song then fine! It will all be happy and I think this is the last chapter where they'll be cryin and be a baby:P Raine is too cute:)

~Tristan's POV~

"Tristan! Tristan! It's time to wake up!" I heard Audrey's voice at first then it slowly faded away and turned to Raine's cute little voice.

I cracked my right eye to see Raine jumping on my bed, using it like a trampoline. "Tristan! Tristan! Tristan!" She repeated over and over and over again. Well she is the second person who can make my day and I treat her as my own younger sister.

I sat right up and caught her tiny torso under my grasp. "Grrrrrr! The bear's gonna eat you!" I said stupidly. She giggled out loud and I turned my lips up. Hearing her laugh reminds me of Audrey and I'm telling myself that she's happy right now and not crying.

"Stoooooooooop Tristaaaaaaan!" She shrieked and I immediately dropped her to cover my ears.

"Gosh Raine!" She sat and settled beside me as she smiled innocently. She's too cute.

"Sorry," Raine stuck out her bottom lip and I chuckled a bit. "Mom said it's time to eat," She added.

I stood up from my bed and folded my blanket and my little cousin gasped out loud.

"Tristan is naked!" She covered her mouth with her hands and squeezed her eyes shut. Come on, I'm not 'naked', I just don't have a shirt on. Kids, so immature. 

"I'm not naked Raine," I smirked, scooping her out of my bed and walking down stairs to see Ajax and Aunt Stella.

"Oh Tristan! My favorite nephew," She gave me a hug and Raine hugged her mom back for me because I was holding onto her. "Raine, go get pancakes from daddy!" Aunt Stella said and Raine jumped off my grasp and throttle towards Uncle Jared. 

"Hi aunty," I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes. Ajax looked at me to make sure I'm okay and I just nodded.

"So tell me, how's school? How's the girls? Oh and your dad mentioned that you're modeling now," She was fixing her purse and I can see she has to go some where so I better make this quick.

"School's alright, Girl is bad, and yeah I modeled for a couple of brands, I just came back from Paris," I don't really want to remember Paris because it makes me remember Audrey a lot and it just kills me.

"Great! What's with the girls though?" She asked closely.

"Mom it's not 'girls' it's 'girl'" Ajax corrected her and she looked at me for approval, I nodded and her brows raised up.

"Tristan settling for a girl? Wow, that's awesome kiddo, what's wrong with her? Playing hard to get?" I don't really wanna talk about Audrey.

"Mom! Okay, he's desperately in love with this girl but this girl lives in California and he really loves her like mad but they were seperated," Im thankful that Ajax didn't mention that this 'girl' is my step sister before the divorce.

"Okay... Well thank you Tristan for sharing," Aunt stella glared at her son and I smiled. "I think you should get her kiddo, if you love her that bad, go back to California," She patted my shoulder. I wish it's that easy.

"Oh hi Tristan," Uncle Jared greeted out, smiling at me genuinely. "Stella let's go, were gonna be late," He called, holding out Raine who was stuffing her mouth with pancakes.