Chapter 12: My New Room, and Becoming A Killer

-Y/POV-

~*DREAM*~

You were running yet again, but this time it was different. You were running, but slowly came to a halt as you looked behind you and saw nothing but the eerily beautiful forest behind you. You stood still for about a minute, listening to your surroundings, but heard nothing.

'Where did it go.... Hopefully it won't come back.' You thought as you started to walk again. After a few minutes of walking without any sense of direction, you started to be familiar with the woods in which you were walking in, but not so much the glowing light that seemed to be coming from behind a few trees to your left. Your curiosity got the better of you so you headed towards the light, and the closer and closer you got to it, the smell of smoke filled your lungs more so than before. That burning light soon took the shape of a burning house and lets just say you knew whose house it was. It was your house, but the thing that shocked you most was that you could see yourself, well, your past self could you say? You also saw Slender....

'This must be some sort of flashback?' you thought taking in your surroundings and wondering what was going on.

-crack-

You quickly turn you head to the direction of the noise, only to see nothing but forest. You sigh as you turn back around only to be face to face with yourself. You fall back in shock and grab the pocket knife you always seem to have in your dreams and point it at the shadowy figure.

"You can't kill me, after all Y/N, we are one in the same." the thing said as its smile turned into one unhuman.

"No, we are nothing alike, maybe in looks but that's it. I will defeat you one day and when I do, you will wish that you were never born." you spat as you got up, and glared at the thing, which only caused it to laugh. This angered you so you stabbed them right in the heart.

"I-I  will b-be back....." It said as its smile got smaller and it's body soon faded into a black dust, leaving you in the dark forest alone. You walked over to your favorite tree in your backyard, climbed it, sat on your favorite branch and started to cry as you slowly faded back into reality.

-END OF DREAM-

"y-n..... Y/N!!!!" You hear as you feel someone shaking you. You slowly open your eyes to see Sally with a worried expression on her face.

"Y/N you scared me! I heard you crying over here and I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't! Don't ever scare me like that again!" She said as she hugged you.

"I'm sorry Sally, I just had a bad dream that's all, you don't need to worry about me I'll be ok Sals." You say reassuringly as you hug her tighter. A few seconds later you hear a knock on the door.

"COME IN!" Sally yells which makes you flinch a little. A few seconds later Slender came in the room and said,

"Breakfast is ready, Also Y/N I have a surprise for you. I will show you after breakfast." He simply said as he walked out of the room.

"Oooooh! I wonder what the surprise will be!" Sally chirped as she got up and ran out of the room. You slowly get up and you think for a second,

'How did I even get back into Sally's room?.... Maybe it was E.J......' You thought as you started to head out the door, and downstairs into the kitchen. As you walk into the room, you saw only Sally and Slendy. The rest of the pastas you guessed were not in the mansion at the moment and were out hunting. You shook it off and walked over to the table and sat down next to Sally who was eating pancakes.

"What would you like to eat Y/N?" Slender asked as he looked over at you.

"Uh, It doesn't really matter to me, but do you have any cereal?" You ask looking back at Slendy.

"Why yes we do, I'll go make you some." Slender said as he began to make your breakfast. Within a minute he was done and he handed you your bowl.

"Thank you Slendy." you say as you begin to eat your cereal.

"You're welcome child." Slender said back to you. A few minutes later you were now done eating your cereal and Slender said,

"Y/N are you ready to see your surprise?" Slender asked as you nodded your head. He then walked towards the stairs and motioned for you to follow him. You started to follow him up the stairs and down to the end of the hallway where the door you saw before was, which you guessed was the empty room.

"Well, here we are. Go inside child and take a look around because this will be your new room." Slender said happily as he opened the room for you. What you saw inside you couldn't believe, It was a beautiful room with dark maroon, almost red walls with a dark wooden floor. You could see a huge walk in closet, some drawers for your clothes, a huge window which overlooked the beautiful forest behind the mansion. Then finally the last part was the bed. It was beautiful, It was all black with a grey and white pattern which looked like trees while the bed frame looked to be made of branches and went up on all four sides and went above the bed while there was lights hanging all around it as well.

"Thank you so much Slendy! It is so beautiful! I love it." You said as you jumped up and hugged Slender.

"No problem child, I wasn't the only one who helped, my brothers did a lot of the work as well." He said as he chuckled and hugged you back.

"Can I go get my stuff and put it in here?" You asked as you looked up at Slendy.

"Of course child, after you do I would like to talk to you, do you know where my office is downstairs? It is the big wooden door near the entrance of the mansion." He said as you let go of him.

"Yes, I know where that is, I will be down there as soon as I finish putting away my stuff." You say as you run into Sally's room smiling as you started to get your things.

-TIME SKIP 10 mins- (To when you are done packing) 

"There we go!" You say as you finish putting your clothes away and you place your teddy on the bed. You walk over to the door and head downstairs into Slendy's office. As you walk down, you see Ben playing video games which doesn't surprise you, and Smile sleeping on the floor next to him. You just shrug it off and walk past him and into Slender's office.

"Ah Child you're here, would you please take a seat I have a very important matter to discuss with you." Slender says as you nod and walk over to a chair to sit down.

"Child as you know, everyone in this house is killer, and well one of the reasons I didn't kill you was because I saw potential in you. What I am saying is would you like to become one of us? A killer?" He asks hopefully as he looks at you. You think for a minute and go through all the possibilities and finally make your decision.

"Yes I will because after only a few days I feel like you guys are family. Also this could be really fun...." you say as you smile at the end.

"Great, I will have you train with Jeff, he is one of the best here. But seeing what you've done so far, I think you will do very well child. I will inform all of the pastas when they get back, until then you can relax." Slender said as he stood up and walked towards the door. You got up as well and headed for the door. With that Slender opened the door for you, you quickly thanked him and then you rushed back to your new beautiful room, smiling.

A/N

HAI GUYS! :D yay an update did happen this week! I decided to take a break from school work for a few hours so I could come on here and write for you guys and OMG ty all so much for reading my story we are almost to 800 reads so far! When I was first writing this I never thought I would get this much support on my book, so I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. ^w^

As always I will see you guys in the next chapter.... BAIIIIII!!!!

<3