[20]: Mates & Dates

**Thank you @gemma_222 for my lovely banner**

When I woke up the next morning, I was grateful that I wasn't hungover; just tired. Ash and I had stayed up late last night just talking and laughing, it was actually really nice. He even pulled out an old photo album I'd given him a couple of years back as a gift that was full to the brim of memories of the two of us. We spent hours going through it and laughing our heads off. However remembering everything we've been through just reconfirmed my love for him.

As usual, I was pressed up against Ash's wall with him wrapped around me, our legs were tangled together and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It wasn't all of that though that was causing my heart to pulse like crazy; it was where his hand was placed. His left was wrapped around my shoulder, that was okay, but his right, well that was resting between my thighs and pressing very, very close to my lady parts. For first thing in the morning, or whatever time it was, my body was very awake. Moving backwards slightly I try and get him to move his hand away, that was a mistake.  As I moved backwards my butt brushed against Ash's morning soldier, causing him to groan down my neck and his grip to tighten on me. Instead I reach down to try and move his hand myself only for him to move his hand and brush it intimately against me. Biting back a moan of my own, I gritted my teeth together. Quickly as I could I gripped his hand and pulled it off me, placing it on his thigh so that I could turn around. As soon as I'd turned and I was facing his beautiful face, his arms curled around me, pulling me even closer to him, with his right hand now resting on my backside.

I'd quite happily lie here all day with him; I had no plans to be anywhere but here. Especially after what had happened last night I wanted to be closer to Ash. I'm so glad I never went further with Chase, but if I hadn't caught him with Rachel last night, it would have just carried on. Him coming down every weekend and meeting up with me, slowly getting closer and closer, breaking down more of the walls I'd put up around boys and slowly getting more intimate with me. I'd never be able to look at myself in the mirror again if I'd slept with Chase and then find out it was all a game.

Tears began to spring to my eyes as I began re-calling everything we'd done together. Not just physically but everything else. We'd had fun together, even when we were hanging out before parties and nights out. He was the first guy in a while that I liked enough to hang out with and to maybe help me get over my best friend. Now looking back it was all lies.

"Don't cry Lou." I hear Ash whisper, closing his arms around me and pressing soft kisses to my forehead.

"I'm such an idiot Ash."

"No you're not."

"I am; I should have realised someone like Chase would never look twice at someone like me normally. I should have realised that there must have been a hidden agenda."

"You're being silly, anyone is lucky to be with you, especially him."

"Yea right Ash. And you were right; all he wanted me for was a local fuck when he was in town. Just a pretty face for him to screw whilst he was here."

"Stop thinking down about yourself Lou. You're worth so much more than that, and it's Chase huge mistake not realising what he's lost by metaphorically, screwing you over."

"Thanks Ash."

"No problem, now dry your beautiful eyes. We're going out soon."

"We are?" I ask looking up at him. I was still lay pretty close to his chest, and I could still feel Ash's hand resting on my rear end. Not that I cared.

"We are. And no, I'm not telling you where." He grinned, tapping my nose gently before climbing out of bed.

As Ash was in his bathroom getting ready, I went and used the one down the hall instead. Washing my face and dragging a brush through my hair before heading back into Ash's room to find something to wear out of the clothes I leave here. I managed to find a comfy pair of jeans along with a cute top in one of my draws along with some clean underwear.