Your Secret Admirer - Marth x Swordsman!Reader

It has been about a month since these mysterious gifts have appeared at your front door of your room, and you weren't even sure how or what to think. To think that you, [Y/N] the female swordsman, have a secret admirer is just beyond you. Who could it even be? One of the swordsman? Maybe even the other men as well? Any of them? Whoever they were, it was really sweet of them to leave these sweet gifts and cards to you.

You remembered the first time you had first received these gifts. You came to your room after training with Ike and Robin. When you made it there, you found a small, neatly wrapped box with a card on top of it. You quirked a brow and picked it up, looking around to see if anyone was there. Once you confirmed that there wasn't anyone there, you quickly took the gift and card to your room and closed your door.

You placed the gift on your bed, and first looked at the card. It read, "[Y/N]" written in neatly hand written cursive. You were curious so you opened it up, took out the letter and read it, saying,

"[Y/N], my sweet, here is a gift I wish I could give to you in person, but, I'd rather give it to you anonymously to give you more of a... thought of who I am. I hope you like it and I'll always be loving the way you train and fight.

~Sincerely yours, Anonymous"

From what you read at that time, you could feel your cheeks heat up and for your heart leap like a frog leaping from lily pad to lily pad. Quickly, you averted your gaze to the gift on your bed. Carefully, you placed the card on the bed, picked up the gift, placed it on your lap and opened it up. What you saw inside was a golden crown, with many beautiful diamonds placed on almost every part of it. Your eyes widened and carefully, you picked up the crown and inspected it's beauty.

You were shocked to say the least. Who would buy you such an expensive crown like this? After inspecting it, you placed the box on your bed and got up, walking towards the mirror on your wall, and carefully placed the crown on top of your head. You examined yourself and you couldn't help but feel like a princess of some sort. You really liked it, more than what they said in their letter. You told yourself that you would wear this forever, just to show them how much you liked this gift.

Now, it's been a month and what you got now were two [F/C] gloves that were your size. Ike and Robin looked at the gift, wondering what it was for. You gave the gift for Ike to hold and opened up the card, and read it, saying,

"My love, you have received the previous gifts I have left you, correct? I have seen you wearing the crown I first bought you, the ring, the armor, the clothing. Now, I have decided to give these gloves to you. That way, when you wield your sword and fight with it, your hands don't get blisters by the hilt. I hope you like them just as much as you like the other gifts I've sent you. Also, after this whole month, I plan on telling you who I am. Please, meet me in the backyard at midnight tonight, I cannot keep my identity a secret any longer.

 ~Sincerely yours, Anonymous"

Your cheeks once again, erupted into a deep crimson at the wording in their letter. Ike looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"[Y/N]? What did they say to you now?"