Chapter 2

In front of me is a large wolf, like huge actually! He has black silk fur, my fingers twitched to touch it. A long scar going down his left eye. His eyes a dark green that were almost black. The tip of his right ear was grey, like my eye color? Weird.

A loud growl brought me out of my trance of him. Scanning him quickly I seen his leg bleeding. "Ah crap your hurt!" The wolf's eyes snapping to mine. His growling stopped suddenly and unknown things passed through his eyes.

Cautiously, I slowy stuck my hand out to him, "Hey I'm not gunna hurt you. Okay".

He made no move to stop me so I continued with my movements. I looked away from the wolf to look at his injury closer. He suddenly started whimpering, I looked to see if I touched any injuries. When I seen I hadn't the whimpering had gotten louder, until I looked up at the wolf's face.

He kept gazing into my eyes...adorning? "Ok I'm gunna pick you up ok?" Slowly I put my arms around the creature when pleasuring shocks shot right
through me.

"Ahh!" I yelped falling back on my bum, feeling a stinging sensation run through my spine.

"Owwww..." I groaned which for some reason make huge fur ball whine and try to crawl over to me. "Hey I'm fine don't worry, okay? Now let's try this again." Getting up my brown mess I called hair was in my face making me super annoyed.

Huffing I quickly tied my hair up using a hair tie off my wrist. Again I crouched down again to pick up the huge wolf preparing for those shocking sparks.

Sparks went through my arms as I touched him, it was so hard to ignore it.

Using all my strength I had, slightly picked him up only to drop him back down.

"Fuck! Your heavy...," I looked down at him only to see him looking at me with wide eyes. "Oh oops, sorry?"

Think Laura! Think! I slapped my self in the head when I realized I haven't stopped his legs bleeding. "Shit!" Quickly ripping my jacket off I wrapped it tightly around his leg.

Ignoring the stinging coldness on my skin, I made sure that jacket was sercure. "H-how am I g-going to get you-u in the...truck-k?" I managed to say though my chattering teeth.

Looking up from his I see him looking at me with concern and worry in his eyes. This coldness is getting to me.

"Try-y to he-lp me, ok?" I spoke quietly, getting colder.
As if he knew what I said he nodded. Getting up, I slowly helped the wolf up. He whimpered in pain but didn't give up.

After a few minutes we made our way to the truck. Pushing him in the passengers seat and shutting the door. I ran to the other side hopping in and putting the heat on full blast.
"Alright, I'm gunna take you home."

----

I feel quite proud of this chapter. :)