rushings; 4.01

**TW: there are light themes of self harm and other depression related triggers in this chapter**

____________

As soon as the girls initial shock wore off, her violently shaking hands reached for her phone which was resting on the table beside her favorite chair. With tear blurred vision, she struggled to unlock it and search for his number. Her whole body was wracking with sobs as she finally pressed the phone to her ear and in order to silence herself, she pressed the back of her hand to her lips; breathing deeply.

She almost felt dead inside as she listened to her own cries and the ringing of the call, knowing what was about to come would not bring forth anything good.

It seemed like a thousand eterneties before he picked up, and she almost let out a sigh of relief. He'salive. Hepickedup. It'sokay.

"Rosy Cheeks, what the he-" She said breathily, pulling at her hair nervously.

"Oh sweetheart.." A voice interrupted. One that was not the voice she was filar with. That husky, deep voice that made her heart beat faster, oh so faster, and her fingertips feel tingly. No, no. It was a voice that cracked with the sound of tears; brittle. The voice of someone who lost something. It belonged to the mother of Rosy Cheeks.

A sob, a sniffle. Muffled noises from the background, where the only things the girl heard for awhile. Some of them were from herself. She didn't know what to say.

Finally, his mother spoke. "Sweetie, he.." She choked back a sob. "He.. We.. We're in the hospital right now. He, um, he tried to.. to.. Oh sweetie you know." Her breathing was becoming rushed, panicky. "There.. there was so much.. blood. Too empty of a bottle.." Pale Eyes could hear her clamp her hand over her mouth. "I shouldn't have said that, dear. I'm so sorry. I can't lose him. I just.."

The girl cried quietly, trying not to upset his mom. Her body was pulled together in a ball, and she rocked back and forth, wishing so badly that he had talked to her. That he had come to her first, but she knew how hard that would've been for him.

"How... How is he now?" She asked softly, not sure if she was to know the answer.

"They... The doctors aren't sure.. He's so weak.. He hasn't woken up yet." His mother replied just as quietly.

"I'm going to come and see him.. If you think that's alright.. I just.." The girl began, slowly. "If I never saw him again.." She closed her pale eyes tightly, trying to wipe the current image from her head.

His mom was silent for awhile, making the girl even more nervous. "Only if you think you can handle it, sweetie.." She replied, her voice cracking.

The girl nodded, without realizing his mother couldn't see her, but she told her she'd be there soon.

The next fifteen minutes were a total blur to the girl, as she pocketed her phone, jammed shoes on her small feet, and snatched her car keys from her dresser. Her steps were wobbly as she was still trembling with fear, and she clambered down the stairs and out the front door as fast as she could. Soon, with mascara stained eyes, she was on the road and on her way to see her broken boy with rose colored cheeks.

____

Bella's note: hoping for a chapter tomorrow. Sorry this was short and crap.

QOTC: What's something you really enjoy doing? (Hobby)

I (as some of you may have guessed?) love art. I really enjoy everything from graphite drawings to acrylic paintings and there's still so many things I want to try :-)

Haveawonderfulday, loves. Andthankyousomuchfor #6 onthecharts, howunreal??

-xx

(If you haven't checked out the prequels or night drives, that would be pretty cool if you did c: I feel so bad for self advertising on my own book idk.)