제30장 (Chapter 30)

"Here's your order sir," Jaemin wiped off the sweat on her face as she handed the order to the customer.

Aish, we've been doing multitasking since we we're also getting tutored by our teacher while getting everyone's orders. We need to divide our time and it was really really really hard! You know, I never expected schooling can be this hard. Going and studying at school is actually the hardest thing I've done in my life before, but working while studying at the same time is the hardest.

"Okay, Haneul, answer this one," our tutor said as I nodded and quickly answered the following questions that was written on the sheet.

Ae sook was still working on the last problem that our tutor gave her a while ago, "Agh, what's this?!" she whispered in frustration.

I giggled quietly and continued answering. After a minute, Jaemin asked for a break so I was the one who needs to do her work.

Customers kept on coming so I was busy and had forgotten about the sheet I was answering, anyway, it's understandable since I'm working.

A few minutes later, a customer seating next to the window, waved his hand as I quickly rushed towards him to get his order. The closer I get, the more I see his figure. The thing is, that figure was very familiar; a tall, muscular man, am I dreaming or this customer of us is..

Jeon Jungkook?

I went a little bit closer and every step I make, my heart beats faster, and faster, and faster. I can't explain.. I was so excited to see him and so I ran towards his direction.

"Hi.." he stated without even looking at me. He was busy looking outside through the window.

"H-hello.." I answered as I gulped with so much nervousness.

"Ah, it's been a long time since I've talked to you.." he answered that made my tears ran out of my eyes. Jungkook, you're alive?

W-wait. What's this? Don't tell me I'm dreaming again. Jungkook is dead, how can he be here? Gaah, but he is really here and I'm talking to him right now!! What am I going to do? Or to say? Should I get angry for leaving me? Aish!

"I-I.. I missed you," I said and can't think of any words to tell him. I was so surprised, I don't know what to do..

Why is he here? Am I dreaming? I knew it, he's not dead. But how come he knew that I moved out from Seoul and was here at Busan?

"Uhm, excuse me.." he finally faced me as I bit my lips and was ready to hug him.

"Ah, hold on for a second, I need to order, the waitress was waiting," he put down his phone amd faced me.

My eyes were shocked after seeing his face and my whole body was so disappointed that I even hoped for this moment to be real. It wasn't Jungkook, and maybe I missed him so much that my mind and heart longed for him.

The customer wasn't Jungkook, he wasn't even talking to me. He was talking to someone over the phone, and here I am, getting very disappointed on my own mistake.

Ah, silly me. Why did I even thought that you're alive from the first place?

"Ah, sorry for making you wait.. Got some business through phone. Oh, wait.. Are you crying?" the guy said as I quickly wiped away my tears.

"N-no.. I'm not, sorry. What was your order again?" I said as I pulled out the note from my pocket.

He gave his orders as I asked him to wait for a minute. I went towards the counter to give mom the orders and went back to studying. It wasn't Ae sook's turn but she noticed I was having a hard time so she quickly stood up amd hurriedly went back to work.