The Astral attack

While Hino was searching for information about ancient Japanese civilizations, he stumbled across the Jomon civilization. Although it wasn't connected to the secret organization, Hino was fascinated by the Jomon civilization and its unique art and culture. Hino knew that the Jomon civilization was considered one of the earliest known human civilizations in Japan, and he believed that their culture and art could provide him with some insights into the mysterious society he was researching.

Hino's research on Mu and the Jomon civilization will be unrelated to the secret organization he's investigating. Hino will simply explore these ancient civilizations out of curiosity and fascination with their culture and history.

Hino, feeling a bit bored after searching for information about different civilizations, now began to look for information on Japanese occult and metaphysical practices. He was curious to find out if these practices were indeed "real" and believed that they could provide him with new insights into the secrets of the world. He began to research and experiment with various metaphysics, hoping to find a connection between these practices and the truth behind the mysterious secret organization he was investigating.

After being bored by searching for information on Japanese occult and metaphysical practices, Hino decided to relax and do some exercises. As he stretched and cracked his back, he felt satisfaction and peace. He began to contemplate the mysterious world and the secrets he was trying to uncover. He wondered if his research on Japanese occultism and metaphysics could reveal something new about the secret organization he was investigating. as he took a few moments to relax and clear his mind, he felt more confident in his ability to solve the mystery of the secret organization.

Hino's mind was now starting to feel tired and restless due to constantly searching and re-searching on his computer. His hand began to tremble while he was drinking water, a sign of fatigue and restlessness. This was an indication that it was time for him to take a break and do something to relax and unwind, such as taking a walk or doing some exercises. Hino knew that he needed to take care of himself in order to remain focused and efficient on his research and investigation.

As Hino found himself surrounded by the men from the secret organization, he refused to surrender or be forced into a situation where he was at a disadvantage. Using his skills in Taekwondo, he fought the men like a badass conspiracy theorist. He dodged and ducked, weaved and parried strikes, and landed well-placed kicks and punches. Hino's incredible agility and reaction time allowed him to knock the men down with ease. The men from the secret organization were no match for Hino's badass taekwondo skills. He had successfully escaped their trap and was now one step closer to finding the truth.

Hino, feeling a rush of adrenaline, knew that he had to keep moving if he wanted to stay ahead of the secret organization. He quickly made his way out of the park and into the streets of Tokyo. He knew that he needed to find a place to hide and gather his thoughts. He needed to come up with a plan. Hino was determined to find the truth and protect himself and Shizuru. As he looked around the streets, he thought to himself, "Where next?"

As Hino looked around the streets of Tokyo, he was unsure of what to do next

As Hino looked around the streets of Tokyo, he was unsure of what to do next. Should he find a place to hide or continue his investigation? He needed to make a decision quickly, but he was still feeling the rush of adrenaline from his encounter with the secret organization. He decided that the best thing to do in this moment was to find a place to rest and collect his thoughts. After finding a place to hide, he would be able to think clearly and come up with a plan to find the truth and protect himself and Shizuru.

Hino, after finding a place to hide, sat at his desk and checked his computer. He noticed that Raven was messaging him about how popular their videos are and how she's getting well-known by the audience. 

Hino laughed at Raven's joke and said, "It's a good thing that you'll never turn into an alien or you might smell like skunk! Ewww!"

Raven chuckled and said, 'Hey, I'm just kidding with you. But you never know what can happen in this world of mysteries and magic. I'm glad you're taking it well and not making it weird. I guess we'll find out if I ever turn into an alien. But until then, we're just two best friends making crazy videos together!'"

As Hino and Raven discussed the possibility of Raven turning into an alien, they also talked about their friendship and how they had become even closer through making the videos together. They enjoyed each other's company, and the lightness of their banter and jokes helped to put them at ease. As they continued to chat, Raven expressed her gratitude towards Hino and how much they meant to each other. The two of them had a strong bond, and regardless of whether Raven turned into an alien or not, they knew they would remain friends and continue their crazy adventures together.

Raven, feeling the intense, frightening sensations of another astral attack in her bedroom in the US, was unable to call or text Hino for help. Raven knew that it was because of the mysterious man who had asked her to delete the video and the 10 agents that had followed her. She began to question whether it was even related to another unknown group or if it was something else entirely. Raven knew that she could not rely on Hino for help right now, and she was alone in her bedroom, feeling frightened and confused.

Hino, feeling confused by Raven's speech box with the three dots moving, began to suspect that she was writing a longer reply. He joked that maybe she was writing a "damn novel" or something equally long. He knew that she could take some time to reply, as she was known to do, but he was starting to wonder how long her response would be. He wanted to know what she had to say and why she had to take so long to reply.

Hino, unaware of Raven's current situation, was now growing increasingly impatient with her delayed response. He hadn't expected her to take this long to reply, and he was starting to question why she was taking so long. As the minutes passed without a response from Raven, Hino began to worry that she may have gotten busy or distracted. But he wasn't prepared for the reality of the situation. Raven was experiencing another painful, horrifying astral attack, freezing her in place. Her mother, who was unaware of Raven's activities, was crying over her daughter's situation, not knowing what to do.

Raven's mother, who was unaware of her daughter's situation, saw her phone and noticed that she was chatting with Hino. Hino explained to her that her daughter was stuck in an astral attack and that she needed to find a witch to help her. Raven's mother, unsure of what to do, began to panic and search for ways to help her daughter. Hino, knowing that Raven's mother was unaware of her occult work, tried to explain that only he and Raven knew what was happening. He told Raven's mother to trust him and Raven and they would figure this out together.

Raven's mother rushed to her best friend, who was a practicing witch, and begged her to help her daughter. Raven's mother knew that her friend was capable of using spells and potions to help her daughter, and she needed to do whatever she could to save Raven from the painful and dangerous astral attack she was experiencing. Raven's mother's best friend was not sure if her spells and potions would be effective, since she had not used them in a long time, but she promised Raven's mother that she would do her best to help her daughter.