Subway Crush: Nine

After their girl date, every one bid goodbye and parted on their own ways, Levy went to the super market inside the mall first to buy something her mother ask her to buy, once she's done, her bright smile suddenly faded when she saw how hard the rain's pouring outside. She didn't brought an umbrella with her!

She went to the line and waited for a taxi, but the line's too long that it would take a million years for her to finally get one. She cursed through her breath in annoyance when something stopped in front of her, she looked at it, a motorcycle. She looked up and saw that it's the cool guy who plays basketball with Lucy's subway crush. A blush suddenly spread on her cheeks once she saw him looking at her.

"Hop in." His voice soothes on her ears, it's like a lullaby, it makes her want to sleep, "Hey, shrimp. I said hop in." He repeated making her lose her train of thoughts, she looked around her, checking if he's talking to someone else, "Didn't you hear me? What are you looking for? Santa Claus?" He told her that makes her look back at him again, slowly she pointed her index finger to herself, "M-Me?" She asked, he just rolled his eyes "No, the raindrops. Of course you are, who do you think I'm talking with? Now hop in before I change my mind." He said, giving her a helmet.

"T-Thanks." She said as she hopped in the motorcycle, she doesn't know how to hold him because if she hold him unto him in the waist, she doesn't knew if he'll get mad, they basically don't know each other, well she know his name, "Just hold on tight on my waist." She heard him said, making her looked at his back confusedly, "A-Are you sure?" Levy asked, hesitation bid her voice, but when he nod she finally wrapped her frail arms in his waist, he finally started to drive as she tighten her arms around his body. Once they stopped, Levy's eyes widen in shock because she's already in front of her house, how did he know where she lives?

"You can let go of my waist now." Gajeel said as a mischevious smirk formed on his lips making the blunette's cheeks get flushed, she quickly unwrapped her arms around him and went down of his motorcycle, she muttered him a small thank you and enter their gate, but it's still a misery for her on how the hell he knew where she lives.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already pouring down the road, Erza sighed in relief because she finally got a chance to board the bus, she looked over the whole bus to see if there is still a vacant seat, after all she doesn't want to stand up the whole trip. She's not paying that much money just to stand. A smile casted on her lips once she saw a vacant seat at the back, though she's not very comfortable not to seat beside the window, she doesn't have a choice but to seat at that vacant seat because its the only free seat.