"For years, I yearned for your presence."

"During your freshman year, do you happen to recall your involvement in a theater play?"

Taehyung, furrowing his brow, attempted to envision what Seokjin was alluding to, but he found it difficult to envision himself participating in a theater production during his college days.

"There was a theatrical performance hosted at Seoul University, where I served as one of the judges. Your school participated as a contestant, and you were one of the principal performers."

"I was? I really can't remember."

"That's alright; I will help you remember it."

Taehyung was taken aback by the gesture when Seokjin gently took his hand and placed a tender kiss upon it, proceeding to softly stroke it. Seokjin bestowed on him a warm smile before he began speaking.

"Despite pursuing a business and management course in college, I managed to find myself involved in a captivating theater production."

Taehyung listened attentively, relishing the sensation of Seokjin's caress upon his hand as he recounted his past.

"Not to boast, but I was recognized for my artistic potential. Then an audition was conducted, and I successfully secured a place. From my freshman to senior year, I became one of the most celebrated performers in the university." Seokjin's smile radiated towards him.

"Six years ago, a mesmerizing sight unfolded before me as I witnessed your presence for the very first time." Once more, Seokjin gracefully bestowed a tender kiss upon his hand.

"On that illustrious stage, an eighteen-year-old Kim Taehyung stood, surrounded by his talented co-artists, yet my gaze remained fixed solely upon him throughout the entire performance. Every facet of your being that day seized my attention, Taehyung."

As the resounding applause resonated, causing Taehyung to gradually open his eyes, he was abruptly brought back to the realization that he was enacting a play in front of an unfamiliar audience. His hand received a firm clap from his onstage partner, who, following the script, planted a kiss upon him, ending their performance and startling only him as such an action had never been rehearsed. After all, it was Taehyung's very first kiss.

Alongside his fellow members, they clasped hands and humbly bowed, basking in the chorus of applause and cheers bestowed upon them. While departing the stage, a figure seated at the judges' table caught Taehyung's attention.

Amidst the applause, a twenty-two-year-old Seokjin stood alone, clapping, while an eighteen-year-old Yoonjin diligently scribbled something on a sheet of paper before her beside him. In a fleeting moment, Taehyung and Seokjin locked eyes, only to be interrupted by a backstage summons from one of his comrades.

"I must say, Taehyung, your reaction clearly betrayed the fact that she had stolen your first kiss. It was utterly endearing."

Seokjin remarked, acknowledging the moment he was able to witness with a touch of fondness. Taehyung gazed intently at him, racking his brain to recall the events of that fateful day.

Being a freshman, he had landed a role in a theater play and spent an entire month preparing before the much-anticipated contest took place in Seoul. The magnitude of the event was evident, leaving a lasting impression on Taehyung. Yet another flashback unfolded, reminding him of the bitter truth—they had fallen short and secured third place instead of the coveted first. Disappointment weighed heavy on them all, but their coach's unwavering support managed to uplift their spirits. Consequently, they returned to Daegu with a sense of contentment, proud to have represented their school on such a grand stage. It was a one-time experience for Taehyung, as he was solely focused on learning throughout his college days.