26- Partying allergies

~Tristan's POV~

Georgina parked on the front lawn of her friends house and I stepped out the grass. Nice parking Georgi.

"Now, you will have fun but not too much, we'll make sure, right Ajax?" Georgina said, we both turned to Ajax who was already checking out girls who we're passing by. Georgina nudged her brother, "Right Ajax!?" He snapped his head to us and puckered his brows. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Ajax rubbed his palms together as he licked his lips. Oh god, I'm passed the player level so no thanks for me. I would've enjoyed this if I was still a player but not anymore. 

"Alright, good, now I'll go get a drink," Georgina winked at both of us and sauntered in the house. The sun was still setting and the house was already pumping live.

Me and Ajax both went inside and it was hella crazy, if Audrey was here I will enjoy this for sure but right now, it's the last place I wanna be in.

"Hey Ajax," Some red headed smokin' girl flirted with him, running a finger on his chest. I stood there awkwardly and waited.

"Hey Miranda," Ajax hooked his hand behind her neck and pulled her against him. Oh... kay. I doubt he'll look after me tonight. I don't wanna watch them make out but his hands traveled down her ass. I immediately looked away, pretending to look for someone. So... Awkward...

After they finished hooking up, Ajax pulled away and looked at me with a smirk. "Miranda, this is my cousin, Tristan," He introduced me and I just smiled at her.

"Great! Nicole needs someone to hook up with," She said excitedly. This is what I'm trying to avoid. "Nicole!" Miranda called out. Shit.

"Oh no! No! No, no, no! No babe, see Tristan is taken, he has a girlfriend," Ajax clarified and I breathed out in relief. Miranda snorted then a blond was beside her instantly.

"Well his girlfriend is not here, she's not gonna know," Miranda ran a finger along my cousin's jaw and Ajax was hypnotized. "Nicole, this is Tristan, Tristan this is Nicole," The blond named Nicole smirked at me and I forced out a smile. I wanna leave now.

Ajax and Miranda left us and I'm alone with the blond. Well I can be at least friendly.

"So do you want a drink?" She asked me. Nicole is not bad looking, she's actually hot but not for me, my girl friend is waaaaaaaaaay better.

"Sure," She walked towards what I'm guessing is the kitchen and I followed. She's nice, for starters.

Nicole grabbed two cups but I stopped her. "I get my own drinks," She shrugged and poured herself a cup of whiskey and orange juice. I learned that you're not supposed take drinks from people in parties, even when I was still a player, I never took drinks from strangers.

I placed down the cup and grabbed a bottle of corona from the cooler instead. Who knows what they placed in that drink? I'm not being paranoid but I grew up in a party life, I know this things.

"So Tristan, where are you from? I never seen you with Georgina and Ajax before," We sat down in one empty corner of the house. I looked at the people on the dance floor, dancing and humping eachother.

"I'm all over the country," I plainly said, keep your answers short and boring.

"Oh, well why are you in Texas now?" She asked. I gulped down my drink to numb my pain a little.

"My dad, he has a job offering here," Lie. I'm not telling her my private life. It's non of her business.

"Oh. Well you wanna dance?" Nicole sipped her drink and she stared at me. I know my plan is working because she's beginning to get bored with me.