Mr.Happy (boyxboy)

Chapter 1: Coming out

I held my breathe hoping for him not to hate me. I loved him and I wanted him. I sat on our couch watching some random movie waiting for the right moment. "Sam?" I whispered. I looked at his perfect tan skin glowing from the television. His brown eyes turned to me. "why are you whispering? Were alone" He laughs and I laugh awkwardly. I sat up and grabbed the remote pausing the movie. "Hey why did you do that?" I swallowed hard and looked start at him. "I'm gay" I looked down at the floor. "What?" I didn't answer. "Christopher!" Sam grabbed my head pulling it up. "Do you hate me?" I asked worried he did. Sam came closer to me. "I could never hate you Chris." I smiled and resumed the movie.

I wake up covered in a white blanket with my arms wrapped around someone. I look down and see Sam. i wanted to kiss him but that would be creepy. I slowly tried to pry his arms from around me but he only got tighter. "Sam. Let go I have to piss" His eyes slowly open. he sighed then let go of me. I got off the couch and walk over to the bathroom. I hurry to the bathroom and throw the toilet seat up. I begin to pee and I let out a sigh in relief. as I continue to pee I hear the bathroom door open. Sam walks in and goes to the sink. He grabs his toothbrush and begins to brush his teeth. "Sam?!" I yell trying to cover myself up. "What?" He said with a mouthful of toothpaste. "I'm trying to pee in peace do you mind?" He takes a step closer to me. And fakes looks at me. "Nope." I shake my head and finish peeing. I walk past Sam and to my room. I take off my Pj's and wrap a towel around my waist. I didn't hear anything in the bathroom so I walk in. I turn on the shower and drop the towel waking into the shower. I look and see my ex-girlfriends body wash. Then I look at mine. i picked it up and nothing came out. I gave up and grabbed the fruity shower gel. I washed my body and then washed my hair. I turned off the water and grab my towel from the floor. As soon as i step on the tile I yell "Crap!" I take quick steps to get into my room.

I pulled on some blue boxers then search my closet for an outfit. I find a white V-neck and a pair of washed out jeans. I pull the jeans up and button them. I hear a knock on my door and I quickly go to answer it. I open my door and see Sam. "Yes?" I see his eyes roam my chest. I pull the V-Neck on and look at him. "Uh..Ready?" I shake my head. I run back to the bathroom and apply a good amount of deodorant and I spray myself with some cologne. I grab my wallet and my phone then walk back to my door. Sam had on some sweatpants tugging at his hips and a black tank top. I walk past him and to the front door. I look back and say "You coming?" He nods then begins walking towards me.

Sam turns off the car and I look at him.

"What are we doing at my parents house Sam?" He got out of the car and came to my side to open my door. He opened the door and pulled me out. "Come on. You told me now tell them." I shake my head and try walking back to the car. Right when I got to the car my mother yelled for me."Chris!!!!!Honey dear!Come give mama a kiss!" I huff and slowly walk towards my mother. I wrap my arms around her small body and kiss her cheek. I was a good 2 feet taller then her. He hazel hair touching my cheeks."Oh how I've missed my boy. And thank you for finally bringing him. I've missed you so much." She pulls away from me and pulls Sam into a hug. The whole time while he was hugging my mom he was staring at me. Weird. We all go inside the house and my mother whispers something to Sam. He laughs and sits down on the couch. "I'll be right back. Talk to my mom but don't say anything about anything." I pat his shoulder and walk upstairs. I reach my sisters room and open the door. "Winn-" I cut myself off. I see my little sister Winnie half naked making out with a guy. She stops and turns her green eyes to me. "Hey big bro." I smile and sit on the end of her bed. "And who might this be?" I look at both of them. I trow my sister he sjirt and she quickly puts it on."I'm Finn. Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand and I hesitantly shake his hand. I pull him closer to me. "If I ever catch you again I will hurt you. Now come downstairs were talking." He nods and I walk back out the door.

I hear laughing coming from the living room and see my parents sitting next to Sam. I jump on the couch next to Sam making him jump. I laugh and strech my legs out laying them on his lap. "Down to business honey. What did you want to say?" I swallow. "Promise not to hate me?" I say worringly. "Of course dear we could never hate you." She grabs my hand an dmy dads. "I'm-m...Gay" I whisper the last part. "What was the last part dear?" Sam noticed dmy nervousness and pu this hand on my shoulder. I look at him. "Just say it."I shake my head."Want me to say it.?" I nod. "Chris is gay." I look at my parents they don't look affected. "Oh dear. Finally you find it out." my mother said excitedly. "You expected me to be gay?" My mother got up from the couch and sat next to me. "Yes. You don't think I see the way you look at Sam?" I feel my cheeks heat up and I look at her with intense eyes. I slowly shake my head. "I'm so glad you guys finally go ttogether. It will be nice." My mother said as she walked back over to the couch with my father. "Were not together mom.2 I say embarrased. "Don't be asshamed babe. You can tell them." I hear Sam say beside me. He put his hand on my lap and looked into my eyes. His hand moves high on my theigh. I begin to breath hard.

We stayed there for about another hour and every time we would start to talk Sam would touch me like he wanted to. My hand, fingers, leg, and he would accidentally touch my arm. While I was washing the dishes for dinner I hear someone walk into the kitchen. Hands wrap around my waist and chin rested on my shoulder. I turn to see Sam. My eyes widen and I loudly whisper "What are you doing?" He shrugs. I dry my hands with a towel not yet done with the dishes. I put the towel down on the counter and look at him. His eyes raking my body. I cross my arms around me and look at him. "What are you doing?" I ask again. "I don't know." He comes closer to me. I back away until I feel the marble counter underneath my fingers. Sam was much stronger than me and bigger. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I look at our hands. A smile forms on his lips. I see him look at my lips then lick his. He slowly leans in. Our lips touch and move in sync. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly let him in. He pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Come on my gay lover finish up here." I wipe my lips and turn the sink back on. Before he leaves he smacks my bum make a loud smack sound echo through the kitchen. I turn to Sam. He winks at me then walk outside to my family.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Authors Note:

First chapter yay!! Tell me what you think in the comments.

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

KEEP READING!!!!!!!!