Ch 63: Taste of Freedom

A/N: hi there guys figured I should give you another reminder of when I'm going to be gone and not updating~

June 16-27: Ill be running around Japan with two of my best friends and my family as my goodbye/ birthday celebration gift thing

July 17-19: I'll be at an anime convention getting my coplay on~

Most of july will be iffy because I'm spending my last summer with my best friend of over five years because I don't know when I'll see her next after the move (gonna miss that bitch)

September 18th-20th give or take a day or so: thats the big move darlings!

Okay! this time I decided to skip hello's because to be perfectly honest I'm super busy and barley even have the time to update this and Soul right now ...bye!

~~

Calla POV:

"Oh...Kaden this is so beautiful!" I looked around the bedroom, everything had been covered in my favorite flowers, even petals dotted the floor illuminated by candle light. It smelled of lavender and a hint of roses. I sighed happily, this man couldn't possibly be real, walking into the rook my finger brushed over the soft velvet of flower petals.

My gaze stopped on a particular candle, it was the same beautiful shade of purple as all the other lavender candles but this one was shaped like a rose. My brows furrowed, "...Kaden. This Candle is shaped like a rose."

He chuckled a bit, "I know."

I looked at him over my shoulder, "But its lavender, lavender."

His laughter echoed through the room.

I frowned, "what?"

"Nothing love, I was just thinking of how cute you are."

I blushed a bright red and looked away, "...oh."

His arms wrapped around me gently, "I got your favorite champagne and chocolate covered strawberries."

My lips parted in a tiny smile, "chocolate covered?"

"Belgium chocolate."

I stared at him, "..I so wanna fuck you right now."

He laughed a bit, "As wonderful as that sounds baby, I did put all of this together with a goal in mind?"

Blinking I rose a brow, "...fucking me?"

Shaking his head he smirked, "A good man has much more than that on his mind for someone as wonderful as you Calla."

"...getting fucked by me?"

"no."

I was lost...what else could he want?

"I did this for you, you are stressed. Beginning to become unhappy, I never want you unhappy so I decided tonight, I would do this."

"...this?"

"I'm going to feed you strawberries as you sip on the sweetness of that champagne," he gestured to the ice bucket with several bottles, "and then I am going to give you the best massage of your life with oils picked particularly for relaxation and easy rest."

My cheeks flushed and I allowed him to lead me to the bed, sitting gently on the silk sheets I watched wide eyed as Kaden popped the champagne and handed me a glass. I took it still in awe as he kissed my cheek softly, "Tonight is for you baby, everything and anything you want you can have, you won't even have to lift a finger."

God I am so spoilt. "...what about you?" this cannot be easy on him either.

He blinked, gazing at me for a long moment in confusion, "I have you. I have your smile, I have your laugh, and I have your heart. I don't need anything else."

"I have the same things Kaden, I don't need anything else either."

He shrugged, "I know. But this makes you smile more, this is something I can do for you even if I can't do much else, that makes me happy."

I flushed, "...seriously?"

Nodding he smiled devilishly, "and getting to see you all hazy with booze and oiled up is bound to be enjoyable."

I giggled letting him feed me a strawberry, nearly moaning at the taste.

They were perfect.

This whole thing was perfect.

He was perfect.

This was more than I had ever expected.

More than I had ever even dared to dream of in my life, when I was small the biggest dream I ever had was getting to spend a week with a full stomach.

Thinking about that made me love this man even more, he cares for me so much not pushing to know what my life had been like, not pulling me to things I don't want. He was the only one who had ever really given me a choice in life.

Ironically the man who put a collar on my neck was the only one who gave me a real taste of freedom.