What have I done

*A few days passed*

I found out that it was Amy. I still cant believe it's true. I walked into the living room. When I seen Smile and Amy. They were hugging. Smile said something about a Creep is here. Than out of nowhere my dad, Mr.Creepypasta appeared. He pulled me into a big hug. He told me that he missed me and so did my husband to be,Zalgo. I don't love him,why is he doing this to me. I motion Amy to leave,she did. "Dad, I dont love Zalgo and I am staying her. With my new family and my sister." He was upset, it look like he was about to cry. "I wished I didn't have to do this to you." He whispered. I was confused and a bit loss. He formed a ball of red light in his hand. Oh no, what now. He hit me with it and the last thing I remember was the taste of blood. I woke up in my room, someone was shaking me awake. It was my brother, my boyfriend, Smile, Jeff, and Slendy. "What is going on?" They told me someone attacked Amy. I looked at my hoodie and hands. Slendy held my pocket knife which was covered in blood. But whose blood? I was crying and the guys left locking me in my room. I hope Amy is okay. I changed into my cheetah form. I jumped out the window and into a tree. I sat there for a while. Masky walked into my room and seen my laying in the tree. He was crying. Slendy came in after so did Jake and Jeff. They locked the door behind them. "Babe please come here." Masky asked me. I jump back through the window and Jeff and Jack held me down. "WHAT THE HELL! LET ME GO! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed. Masky looked away, did he not care for me any more. I changed into my house cat form and jumped out the window. Laiding in someone's arms. It was Zalgo, I was crying. He was pissed off, he asked if I was okay. I shock my head no. "Masky doesn't love me anymore." I said through the tears. He looked at the guys who were looking at us. He flipped them off and teleported to his mansion. I didn't care anymore. I hurt my little sister who was probably died. The man I love, doesn't love me no more. I plan on living with Zalgo the rest of my life. I don't want anymore pain. I am going to marry Zalgo and have a happy life. My dad was happy that I made up my mine. I going to try and live my life. Try.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

Zalgo took her again. My sweet angel. Why why why. They did nothing to stop him. Not even Masky who supposedly love her. "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS. YOU JUST LET ZALGO TAKE CHEYENNE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!" I yelled and ran into the woods. I am not letting her disappear this time. Or ever again.

*Masky P.O.V*

Slendy was going to earse her mind of all of us. And give her to her dad. I couldn't take watching it happen. I looked away and noe Zalgo took her. She thinks I don't love her anymore. Why would she think that. I love her with all my heart. Jeff took off after her. I couldn't move. Why would she think I don't love her is the question that ran through my mind all day and everyday she was gone.

*Time Skip-3 years passed
Zalgo's P.O.V*

I just got back from a meeting when my wife run up to me and attacked me with kisses. I love her so much. Her kisses were so sweet. Cheyenne, my little devil. She is mine forever. Tomorrow is when I was going to ask her to be my mate. And if she said yes while than I have to have her drink my blood and I drink her's. I kissed her passionately. I put my arms around her waist. Than her dad came in and gave her a package from someone. She looked at it and opened it. Tears life her eyes. Inside the boom was a pick of Amy and Smile married and Masky and some other girl also married. Also in thr box was a knife with her name on it and there was 3 notes inside. The first one was from Amy. The other was from Masky. And the last one was from a unknown person. He/she didn't put their name on it. She was crying and she fell to the floor. I read the last note.

Dear Cheyenne,my beautiful angel.
I am looking for you and now I have found you. I am coming for you tomorrow at midnight. Please wait for me and I hope you still love me.
Love, Your smiling bae

I was pissed off. No one is taking her from me now.