Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

Royal Players? Queen of Players? I just woke up one morning and that's what everybody is calling me nowadays. I don't know who gave me that title but isn't being Queen too exaggerated? I am called princess at home but overnight I became a Queen. Kidding aside, wondering why I became this badass girl who only plays with the hearts of boys? The reason is that boys only care for themselves so before you get hurt think thrice before giving your heart to them. I really don't care if I'm doing what I hate about them, this is my way of protecting myself from them.

When I became a teenager, I got interest in boys but I only treat them as my flings and no strings attached. I never really fall in love in any of the guys I've dated in the past. I just dump a guy from the other school yesterday. So I am single and still ready to mingle. Alright I know what you are thinking. I'm such a b*tch. Yup! I get that a lot, but I don't give a damn about it. This is me and you can't do anything about but to deal with it.

I'm 2nd year in Fairy Academy. This used to be all girls school but they change it to co-ed and started to accept boys. This isn't a normal high school because of their academic system works the same as Universities and Colleges. They want to prepare the students early when they enter College.

I love my friends as much as they do. They said that if you have a bitchy attitude, you don't have any real friends. Well not for me because they are my friends ever since we are still a kid. Cana and Erza have always become my best friends since we're kids. Juvia just became my friend recently since she's a transfer student. Juvia became attached to me so she's with us most of the time than the rest of the group. I have lots of friends but they are the only ones that I trust the most.

I came across Natsu Dragneel earlier. He also got the title of King of Players. He's a player too as they say. His presence irritates me. He even said that he doesn't know my name! Almost everyone knows me, except him.

We are called 'The Ultimate Players' in the Academy. Someone just make that up and spread rumours around the campus.

We went in the cafeteria and sit next to our group. It seems that there is a tension between the girls.

"Hi guys!" I said sitting beside Mira-san

"What's going on here?" Erza asked

"I got dumped!" Lisanna yelled crying on Mira-san.

"By who?" I asked in concern

"You know who. The guys she's head over heels for. Natsu Dragneel." Levy said

"What? You like that guy?! I thought they are just making it up." I said

"Yes and I don't know what kind of spell he used to capture my heart!" Lisanna cried. I tap her shoulder to console her.

"You know who Natsu Dragneel is right? Then why did you still fall for that guy?" Cana said

"I don't know...just because."

"Ridiculous. What did he do to you?" Erza said

"You see I confess to him yesterday and he accepted my feelings. I don't know how I forget how he captured girls. He accepted to date me and we did. We have a date and he make happy when we are together. I thought he loved me but earlier he dumped me." Lisanna cried again after she explained everything to us. That Dragneel!!!

"I'll get revenge for you Lisanna." I said and stood up

"What?" she said

"What are you going to do Lucy?" Mira-san asked

"I'm going to play our game." I said smirking

"Game?" they all said

"Yup! Let's see who's the greatest! The King or The Queen?" I said smirking looking at them.

"I'm going to make Mr. Player taste his own medicine."

---